Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 1 of 3
Postby Smurfysmurf » Mon Jun 30, 2008 4:43 pm
A few of you already know that I have been doing so good in not buying much, that I rewarded myself last week and went smurf crazy again and bought and bought and bought and bought and bought

I didn't buy anything special, but some variations I didn't have yet (mostly boxes and super smurfs) and I am so excited I have to share :cheers:

I finally found the brown fishing rod again and got it for a very affordable price, the same goes for the superman MOC, and this variation of the pointing smurf

I found these four super smurfs boxes, I either needed them or needed the variation of them :D Some of the smurfs in them are still wrapped, which makes it so much sweeter

and I received this huge display today...I was really looking forward to this one and I simply love it :smitten: and it is huge :)

and there is more to come :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Pitufo » Mon Jun 30, 2008 4:56 pm
Congratulations Maureen!!!!!!!!!!!!!Very nice smurfs!!!!!!!Fisher with brown rod is one of my favourites variants of this one!!!!

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
JOAQUÍN

Postby SmurfingH » Mon Jun 30, 2008 4:57 pm
Ooh! I love weeks like that! :-D Very nice items and I can't wait to see what else you've got! :) :)

Postby Lia » Tue Jul 01, 2008 12:12 am
Is the supersmurf in the box also the brown rod variation?

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Tue Jul 01, 2008 2:30 am
Congratulations Mo on your new cuties. :cheerz:

Great to see you got yourself that fab display. :D :smitten:
Postby eggie smurf » Tue Jul 01, 2008 8:13 am
and I received this huge display today...I was really looking forward to this one and I simply love it :smitten: and it is huge :)
Mystery solved, Moey....that part of the display is in fact the side mushroom piece of the other train display (not the one I own). You can just barely see Moey's piece on the right side of the photo below. I currently have the sign across the top....maybe between all of us, we can find the pieces on ebay to build a complete train :-?

:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby SmurfingH » Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:18 am
Oh that's cool! :-D

Postby Smurfysmurf » Tue Jul 01, 2008 3:00 pm
Thanks, Stace :hug:

When I was talking about the smurf train, I was thinking about this part of the train, as I knew the Locomotive didn't have the smurf house. I wasn't sure about the wagon and it's great to have confirmation that it belongs to it. :D

I love mysteries like this, especially when it turns out that my suspicions are correct :) :) :) :) :)

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D

Hidden in the Woods

Postby Smurfysmurf » Tue Jul 01, 2008 3:03 pm
Is the supersmurf in the box also the brown rod variation?
Lia, it's the yellow rod for the super smurf :D

No new smurfs today except for two patches, which you probably will soon see on somebody's website that loves those military patches :winks:

Hidden in the Woods

Postby SmurfingH » Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:55 am
:woohoo: :hyper:

Postby Smurfysmurf » Wed Jul 02, 2008 12:23 pm
Here are the ones that arrived today :D

I especially love the angler. I wouldn't have noticed him at all, if a friend hadn't brought him to my attention and told me to grab him as fast as I can :-D
The schoolgirl is a variation as are the boxes

The boxes included not only the smurfs, but also these two leaflets. Does anybody know how many different ones there are? I have three now or four :cheers:

I hope to get a really exciting package tomorrow...but the mail can be slow, so it may be Saturday or next week, since Friday is a national holiday

Hidden in the Woods

Postby Lia » Wed Jul 02, 2008 12:36 pm
all great, especially the angler! Never saw such leaflets, but a nice extra!

Lia

Postby Guest » Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:33 pm
I have only the second on your pic.... But I have not opened all my super smurf boxes

Postby Pitufo » Wed Jul 02, 2008 2:12 pm
Hi, Maureen!!!Lovely smurfs...I love the angler with a not totally painted rod...Your friend has very very good eyes for smurfs : ;) ;)
JOAQUÍN

Postby Gerda » Wed Jul 02, 2008 2:14 pm
There are six total leaflets that came in the super boxes. I have them on my website http://www.kickingtheblues.com/books.html (scroll down a bit.) I love the scenes on these, those display's would be neat to have!

gerda

ps.. Staci, I had to laugh at your coment about the train.. all that came to mind is "if we build it they will come" What a smurfy project that would be.. I got nuts and bolts :-D :) :)
happily smurfing along

Postby Smurfysmurf » Thu Jul 03, 2008 7:45 am
I had forgotten how much fun it is to receive smurfs on a daily basis :) :) :)

Today was a very special package....from a certain forum member from Spain :hug:

Thank you, Joaquin :hug: :hug:

Hidden in the Woods

Postby Lia » Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:51 am
You had forgotten how much fun it was??????
must I believe that?

lovely cnt`s!!!!

Postby SmurfingH » Thu Jul 03, 2008 10:13 am
Very nice Moey! :-D

Postby Smurfysmurf » Mon Jul 07, 2008 6:20 pm
I got my long awaited package today. It doesn't look like much but I have never seen this display box before and since I love these kind of things I had to have it. :-D

Hidden in the Woods

Postby Pitufo » Mon Jul 07, 2008 6:30 pm
Lovely display, Maureen!!!!!I am sure you have an impressive collection of these items!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D
JOAQUÍN
Page 1 of 3

Login