Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 1 of 1
Postby Gerda » Thu Jul 17, 2008 10:47 am
I found this on the net, By the sounds of it this could be those articulated smurfs (well some are just pvcs') look at the back round of the house picture. Different from anything I have ever seen a smurf packaged in.
http://ab-z-toys.com/gallery/v/08TF/playalong/smurfs/

gerda
happily smurfing along

Postby mrs.einstein » Thu Jul 17, 2008 10:57 am
this looks highly unusual! :eek:

Postby Smurf1303 » Thu Jul 17, 2008 1:13 pm
Odd, don't recognise those at all...well apart from the 'standard' vanity

Postby eggie smurf » Thu Jul 17, 2008 2:47 pm
Good detective work, Gerda :D Those are different but look a lot better than the articulated Irwin smurfs - that's what I was afraid they meant by "articulated" on the other website.
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby SmurfingH » Thu Jul 17, 2008 4:39 pm
They look cool. :-D I'm not keen on the Irwin smurfs either.

Postby Tojo » Thu Jul 17, 2008 5:02 pm
I quite like the Irwins actually - but then I like almost all smurfs. I only have an Irwin Smurfette in a pink car though although I would like to add some more if I see some.

These articulated ones are even nicer though. I really like their facial expressions. They have a lot of character :D They look more like the smurfs from the comic books as opposed to the ones on the TV series.
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby Smurfysmurf » Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:47 pm
I like the looks of them...I hope they are the ones that will be released in October.

I was also afraid they might be the Irwin smurfs (or even a re-release of them), so I am a bit more excited about them now, as I think Tojo is the only one who actually likes the Irwins :) :) :) :)
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/
===============================

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Tojo » Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:53 pm
I was also afraid they might be the Irwin smurfs (or even a re-release of them), so I am a bit more excited about them now, as I think Tojo is the only one who actually likes the Irwins :) :) :) :)
:) :) You could be right Maureen, but then someone has to like them :)
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:
Page 1 of 1

Login