Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 1 of 1
Postby Gerda » Sat Aug 02, 2008 12:55 pm
Does anyone have the scci smurf with dove, smurfette with lady bug and the papa with blackboard? I got a package today from a lot I won on ebay and it has the dove and lady bug smurf in it, it also has the blackboard with the scci blackboard (missing papa) the lot did not come with any certificate's but for the price i'm not complaing. I was wondering what the markings are suppose to be on the smurfs. I'm almost certain these are original as the lot also contained the satin ornament from scci and a pin.
any help??

gerda
happily smurfing along

Postby Guest » Sat Aug 02, 2008 1:11 pm
I bid on this lot too... not too high ...I do not collect these stuff.. but I think it is original... :-? :-?

Postby Gerda » Sat Aug 02, 2008 3:45 pm
I actually emailed the seller afterward asking him if he had the paperwork, he said he did not know where he put it but if he comes across it he will mail it to me (i'm not holding my breath though :) )

gerda
happily smurfing along

Postby Margaret » Sat Aug 02, 2008 11:21 pm
Hi Gerda

The papa markings are w.germany peyo 1981 He also seem to be a lighter blue then the regular one .
The smurfette with lady bug w.germany peyo 1983
all of my scci have black dots on bottom of one foot

Hope that helps sorry I do not have the one with the dove

:cheers:
Margaret

Postby Pitufo » Sun Aug 03, 2008 7:29 am
Hi, Gerda!!!I know a member here :wink: who bought a SCCI smurf without a certificate, and some months later she found it!!!! :D :D :D :D :D Glad you got that lot!!!
JOAQUÍN

Postby attombomb7 » Sun Aug 03, 2008 8:17 am
hi Gerda!

sounds like a wonderful lot to win! sound real to me as well! :) :) :) :)
Image Attom

--

CHECK out my new website
Hogatha's Fake and licenced Smurfs collection

http://mennoblue.net/
(my fake smurf collection ):)

Postby Gerda » Sun Aug 03, 2008 8:48 am
Hi Gerda

The papa markings are w.germany peyo 1981 He also seem to be a lighter blue then the regular one .
The smurfette with lady bug w.germany peyo 1983
all of my scci have black dots on bottom of one foot

Hope that helps sorry I do not have the one with the dove

Margaret
yup those are the markings on my smurfette, I wondered about the black dot.

Damn, the same seller had the papa in another lot and I missed it :banghead:

gerda
happily smurfing along

Postby Smurfysmurf » Sun Aug 03, 2008 9:18 pm
Erm....Gerda...no need to ask if you had a good smurfy summer this year :shock: :shock:

Three in one lot? :shock:
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/
===============================

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Gerda » Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:02 am
Three in one lot? :shock:
Well it was three different lots from the same seller,

gerda
happily smurfing along

Postby Margaret » Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:28 pm
I actually emailed the seller afterward asking him if he had the paperwork, he said he did not know where he put it but if he comes across it he will mail it to me (i'm not holding my breath though :) )

gerda
Ya never know what could happen Gerda as I brought all three of mine with out the certificate's and about two months after I had won them the seller had emailed me to let me know she found two of the certificate's and the box for the papa smurf and she had told me she sold a bunch of news letters and belived that was were the other certificate was .

You are not going to belive this but after reading post on this forum I had realized JOAQUÍN had won the other certificate in an auction with a bunch of smurf SCCI news letters so I posted and asked if he had brought from that seller . I never dreamed what would happen next but JOAQUÍN told me the certificate should be with the smurf and mailed it to me with three of the cutest smurf pins . JOAQUÍN is truly the smurfest person I know !! Its amazing as I went from no certificates to all thee original certificates . So you never know what could turn up for you good luck !!!

Margaret :D

Postby steveparkes » Tue Aug 05, 2008 3:19 am
All the scci smurfs are w.germany markings
Long, long ago, deep in the forest, there was a hidden village where tiny creatures lived. They called themselves the Smurfs. They were good.

http://www.nationalfriends.co.uk

Postby Gerda » Tue Aug 05, 2008 7:29 am
Margaret, That is great that you where able to get all the certificates, I agree Joaquin is great!!

Thanks Steve! yup that is what the dove has! :D

gerda
happily smurfing along
Page 1 of 1

Login