Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 1 of 1
Postby SmurfingH » Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:43 am
I've been collecting these and they're so much fun! They're little square cards with holographic pictures on them which are a devil to photograph! I haven't managed any good pics yet. Kids, young and old :winks:, will love them. The seller's really nice too. I've now got all but one card which is a tad frustrating! :) I can also say that I've got the bellringer smurf as that is one of the pictures! :-D :-D

I shall try to get some decent photos. :D

Postby steveparkes » Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:44 am
I love these too Hillary, I've got about 15 of them, I'd love to get the set as they are great fun
Long, long ago, deep in the forest, there was a hidden village where tiny creatures lived. They called themselves the Smurfs. They were good.

http://www.nationalfriends.co.uk

Postby SmurfingH » Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:17 am
I've got loads of doubles Steve. I can send you some. What numbers have you got? I need S6. :D :-D

Postby steveparkes » Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:30 am
Aww, thanks Hilary, I wish I had S6 to give you but I only have 10 actually (T3,T6,T8,T10,T11,S32,S37,S39,S46 & N2)
Long, long ago, deep in the forest, there was a hidden village where tiny creatures lived. They called themselves the Smurfs. They were good.

http://www.nationalfriends.co.uk

Postby Tojo » Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:49 am
I gave lots of my doubles away to some of my smurfy friends at the last fair in Brussels. I love those cards.

I know we still have some at home lying around so I'll have a look to see if there's an S6 in with them Hilary.

I'm still missing one of them but I can't remember which one it is at the moment...
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby Azrael » Fri Aug 08, 2008 10:54 am
What are they and when were they made? They look really cool! :-D
www.britishcollectorsclub.com The Smurf Collectors Club

Postby SmurfingH » Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:47 am
Steve - no problem. PM me you address and I'll get some in the post on Monday or Tuesday. :D

Tojo - thank you!! That would be great if you have it. I've decided not to buy any more as I could spend a fortune and not find the one card that I need. :banghead: I'm therefore relying on trades. :D

Al - They are a set of collectable cards from Topps/Merlin. I think they were only released in Germany as I haven't yet seen them in any other language and they're dated 2006. Here's an example:

This card is T8:

Move it slightly and a different picture appears:

The trick to taking pics of them is don't use your flash! :-D

Postby Tojo » Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:52 am
They were available in Germany a year ago (perhaps other countries too?). The packaging came in 3 designs (papa, smurfette, smurf) & each packet included a checklist you could use to cross off which cards you had & (if I remember rightly) 5 cards. There are different varieties of them. Most have a picture which changes when you move the card. On some the design gets smaller / larger when the card is moved & on others the middle is seethrough until the card is moved & then a picture appears.

I haven't been able to work out what the S, T & N prefixes are supposed to mean :-? I think there are about 65 cards in total. I'm working from memory here as my Flik Pix are at home & I'm at work right now.

Postby attombomb7 » Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:57 am
thanks for posting these, I love em!
Image Attom

--

CHECK out my new website
Hogatha's Fake and licenced Smurfs collection

http://mennoblue.net/
(my fake smurf collection ):)

Postby SmurfingH » Fri Aug 08, 2008 12:01 pm
You're absolutely right Tojo except that there are 69 cards. :D I don't know what the prefixes mean either. :-?

Postby Smurfysmurf » Fri Aug 08, 2008 12:29 pm
They look very cute. Until this post I hadn't heard of them much less seen any of the cards, and it was very interesting to read about them.

Somehow I ended up with some of the packaging they came in and always thought that they belong to stickers like the Merlin and Panini stickers :) :) :)

Thanks for posting this Hilary and Tojo :-D
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/
===============================

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Gerda » Fri Aug 08, 2008 12:32 pm
thanks for posting the pictues. those look nice.

gerda
happily smurfing along

Postby Tojo » Sat Aug 09, 2008 5:25 am
Sorry Hilary, I've had a look & we haven't got a spare S6 I'm afraid. If one turns up I'll let you know though as there may be more lying around here somewhere.

I'm looking for an S2 to complete my collection so if anyone finds one could they please let me know :D

Postby SmurfingH » Sat Aug 09, 2008 6:31 am
I've got a spare S2 Tojo. PM your address and I'll pop it in the post. :D Thanks for looking for that S6 for me.

Postby naish510 » Sun Aug 10, 2008 11:08 am
Hi, here is a link to buy some Flix Pix
:D :D
http://cgi.ebay.de/Schlumpf-Flix-Pix-10 ... dZViewItem

Postby Gerda » Sat Aug 30, 2008 1:38 pm
I have a bunch of extra's of these I could trade, Sean is missing a few to complete his collection!!

gerda
happily smurfing along
Page 1 of 1

Login