Home of the Smurf Community

Post anything non-smurf related here.
Page 1 of 1
Postby astro1 » Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:38 pm
Hey gang,

I got a request for you. As you know I used to sell a whole lot of Smurfs a few years ago but kinda got out of it. Lots of reasons etc. Well I finally got around to rebuilding my pages. I no longer sell Smurfs but now have Affiliate links.
My page rank has dropped dramatically. I used to have a page rank of 7 out of 10 but am now down to 2 out of 10. Part of the reason for the drop is my links page, I don't have one and therefore no incoming links which apparently help build page rank. It will be added in a week or so. what I am asking is that anyone with a webpage add www.astrostreasurechest.net to their links page and then I will return the favor once I get my page fully up again, Right now I have all but the last 6 categories finished. If you could let me know your link astro1@astrostreasurechest.net I will add it as well. Check out the new page, no need to buy etc just check it out and give me your thoughts on content, layout etc.

Richard

Postby SmurfingH » Mon Aug 11, 2008 1:01 am
Looks interesting Richard. :D I shall add the link later today.

Postby Azrael » Mon Aug 11, 2008 1:40 pm
ASTRO!

Just realised that I traded a mcdonalds set with you about ten years ago!! Do you remember!?!
:D
www.britishcollectorsclub.com The Smurf Collectors Club

Postby astro1 » Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:06 am
Hey Azrael,

Not sure, where are you from?

Postby Azrael » Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:18 am
Benfleet, Essex, England.

Do you still have records then!?

How are you? You are responsible for me owning Johan, my first Astro and my first black smurf I'm pretty sure! :cheers:
www.britishcollectorsclub.com The Smurf Collectors Club
Page 1 of 1

Login