Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 1 of 2
Postby eggie smurf » Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:10 am
Dyar and I went shopping last night at a department store, Kohl's, and he found a pair of smurf boxer shorts with all the novelty boxers. (I have a photo but it's not uploaded yet but I will post it once done!) I looked online to show you all a link but they are not selling them on the website! So if you are in the US, you should go to your local Kohl's. There were only a couple left, which we bought (2 for $14). There are a couple more Kohl's around so if anyone wants a pair, drop me a PM and I will see what I can do :-D
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Lia » Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:19 am
Isn`t it easier Staci, to take simply a pic of Dyar in the boxer?

it`s only a question ;-)

Lia

Postby SmurfingH » Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:50 pm
That's probably what she's got Lia! :-D :)

Postby Smurfysmurf » Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:43 pm
Isn`t it easier Staci, to take simply a pic of Dyar in the boxer?

it`s only a question ;-)

Lia
:eek: :eek: :eek: I am not sure I want to see THAT :o

:) :) :) :) :)

That is really cool, Stace and very nice of you :hug:...I may need you to get me a pair, too. There are a few Kohl's around here, but I doubt they have the shorts. Smurfs don't seem to be very popular in these parts....unless they are on Hardees glasses :banghead:

Do the boxer shorts have the 50th anniversary logo on their tag?
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby eggie smurf » Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:47 pm
No worries, ladies - he is ONLY holding the boxers :-D

There is no 50th anniversary logo that I saw on there...I will take closer look at the tag though, which I also photographed.

ImageImage

Postby Tojo » Thu Aug 14, 2008 2:22 am
Those are cool Staci, they look very nice indeed. Well done on finding them you two!

Dyar looks well pleased to have them in his hands too :-D
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby SmurfingH » Thu Aug 14, 2008 3:02 am
They do look nice! And I'm rather relieved that he's only holding them too! :-D :)

Postby Lia » Thu Aug 14, 2008 9:43 am
me too!! :x

Lia

Postby KiwiSchlumpf » Thu Aug 14, 2008 2:51 pm
Oh dear... why are all the smurfs looking like they are pointing, laughing and sniggering on Dyar's boxers? 8-)

I think I would be looking for a pair where the smurfs looked suitably impressed 8)

:smurfhit:

Postby Smurfysmurf » Thu Aug 14, 2008 5:24 pm
The boxers look cute, and Dyar looks happy. I guess he finally found something appropriate to wear :cheers: :) :)

I went to Kohl's today to look for the boxers but they didn't have any. However, they had this T-shirt in junior sizes for around $9.00. It wasn't even hidden, it was pretty much at the entrance with other cartoon T-shirts. They still had a few in various sizes (junior sizes) so if anybody is interested and doesn't have access to one, just shoot me a pm :-D

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D

Hidden in the Woods

Postby SmurfingH » Fri Aug 15, 2008 3:14 am
That's one of the best t-shirts I've seen! :) :)

Postby Gerda » Fri Aug 15, 2008 7:23 am
Those are the same shorts that they are selling on amazon, wonder if they would have the pj's at kohls too :-?
nice shirt Mo,

I'll have to check out my local kohls store, as the prices are normally too high I tend not to go there so I never thought to check, but I do see a trend going here with smurf gear.. gap kids, kohls... higher end stores indeed (hey i'm a walmart shopper, anything is higher than walmart :) )

gerda
happily smurfing along

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Fri Aug 15, 2008 7:28 am
Wow!!! They look cute. :D

Postby eggie smurf » Mon Aug 18, 2008 2:25 pm
We went back to Kohls and also found the smurfette pajama tops and bottoms plus the shirt that Moey posted above. In addition, the one Kohls had a huge poster on the wall and the little girl has on the smurf shirt, right near the entrance to the store :D

ImageImage
ImageImage

Postby Smurfysmurf » Mon Aug 18, 2008 2:52 pm
You should ask if you can get that poster, Stace :D

Dyar looks good in those PJs :-D but not as good as in the boxers :dream:

:) :) :)

Cool stuff, Stace, thanks for posting the pictures...I can't wait for October now :cheers:

Hidden in the Woods

Postby SmurfingH » Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:01 pm
I think smurfette pink suits Dyar! :-D :)

Postby Tojo » Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:34 pm
I reckon those pyjamas suit Dyar perfectly & I think he should wear them to the next smurf fair :-D :)
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby Lia » Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:47 pm
The T-shirts are great Staci!! Thanks for going to that shop with a camera! :lol:

Postby smurfieduck » Tue Aug 19, 2008 12:13 am
Excellent pics, Fishy & AC!!! Thanks for posting. :-D
smurfieduck :-)

Carry on Smurfin' - and have a Smurfin' good day!!!!

Postby Gerda » Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:49 am
What I would give to see dyar actually in those pj's what a site that would be. :)

gerda
happily smurfing along
Page 1 of 2

Login