Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 1 of 1
Postby Smurfysmurf » Wed Aug 27, 2008 1:56 pm
Well, I am finally calm enough to take pictures and to post them without losing what is left of my mind :smile:

I received a long awaited package today that I am still making payment on but it is so worth it. I bought it all from one of the most reliable sellers I know..

I am starting out with a few fakes. I have been wanting the millionaire for a while now...

Does anybody know about the doctor and the Santa? They are made of a very soft PVC but I can't place them at all... I like them though :-D

A Beers Minimodel

And a few CNTs...there is also a sleepwalker CNTs in the lot but I didn't take a picture of him...Didn't want to wake him up :o

to be continued
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Smurfysmurf » Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:00 pm
Some Schonwald sockels

This sockel has been on my list of the two items that I would be my must have items this year :smile:

to be continued

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D

Hidden in the Woods

Postby Smurfysmurf » Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:05 pm
Some nice variations :smile: Sorry I can't stop smiling :smile:

and my first pewters...boy they are heavy

to be continued

Hidden in the Woods

Postby Smurfysmurf » Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:07 pm
A very nice Scholler Ice-cream (only one side has the sign)

A Promo smurf I never really seriously thought I would own

Hidden in the Woods

Postby Smurfysmurf » Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:11 pm
I had the phone company come this afternoon to put in a second line, and one of the guys made a comment about the smurfs..and just the way he said it made me feel bad for collecting them (first time this happened..usually they wait until I can't hear them :) )

But then my eyes fell on this...I :smile: again..and couldn't stop...I definitly never thought I would own one of them,..they weren't even on my want list, I thought they are that much out of my league :smile:

and because it's so beautiful, here is a close up

I am done for now

Hidden in the Woods

Postby Gerda » Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:15 pm
I'm so happy for you.. I know you wanted the schleich one for awhile now, oh the yellow skateboarder is nice and the fireman and the philips :shock: You did great!! :cheers: :cheers:

NOW STOP SMILLING :lol: just kidding, i know you can't.. heck i'm smiling for you (it must be contagious)
carefull everyone.. Maureen is spreading the deadly smile :) :)

Question, did the dove come with the ornament too all on one certificate?

gerda
happily smurfing along

Postby Smurfysmurf » Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:21 pm
Yes, they both come together. If I remember correctly, I read in the letter that they were released the same year. I knew the dove would come (since I bought it :) ) but neither I nor the seller mentioned the ornament, so this was such a great surprise to get it, too

Hidden in the Woods

Postby Lia » Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:55 pm
Fantastic Maureen! You must be very happy!

Now I understand why you needed a sabbatical first ;-)

Lia

Postby SmurfingH » Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:58 pm
That is a fantastic haul! :) :-D No wonder you're excited!! :) :) I'm so pleased for you! :hug: :-D :-D

Postby smurfieduck » Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:12 pm
WOW....WEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, Moey!! I am over the moon for you! You have some ultra terrific smurfs there! The Philips Promo!!! SCCI Dove smurf!!!! They are all fabulous!!! :cool: :D 8)
smurfieduck :-)

Carry on Smurfin' - and have a Smurfin' good day!!!!

Postby FlamingO » Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:24 am
All fantastic smurfs Maureen :-D :smile: I love that Phillips promo :smitten: I never really seriously think I'll own one either - but you give me hope :D :)

Postby smurfer » Thu Aug 28, 2008 6:49 am
WOW Moey :shock: :shock:
Fantastic Smurfs !!!! :-D :-D
Congratulations !! :D
:cheers:

Postby eggie smurf » Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:18 am
Excellent lot of smurfs you won there! I know you've been waiting for a while on this one and no wonder :cloud9:
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Simon X » Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:21 am
:shock: :-D :D

That are really GREAT and FANTASTIC smurfs!!! You can be proud of them. :-D

Postby Smurfysmurf » Thu Aug 28, 2008 4:11 pm
Thank you everybody :-D

I am still very excited about them and just can't believe that I actually got the last two :cheers:

Hidden in the Woods

Postby bwalters » Thu Aug 28, 2008 5:28 pm
Watch out Smurfysmurf. I know where you live. LOL Bill
Page 1 of 1

Login