Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 1 of 1
Postby Smurfysmurf » Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:39 pm
I was debating whether or not I should brag about this newest addition but then decided that I couldn't hold my excitement in :)

As you all know, :dory: was able to make an amazing deal with a seller for a few SCCI smurfs. She contacted me and told me that one of the smurfs was the SCCI Good luck smurf that she already had and asked if I was interested.....I don't think I need to explain what my reply was :dream:

and here he is

A huge :thanks2: to :dory: for thinking of me and letting me be part of this deal. It simply is amazing to me that I am now the owner of two SCCI smurfs within months. I have to say that the SCCI smurfs have always seemed unattainable to me..kinda like the Christmas prototypes seem for a lot of collectors, so this is pretty unbelievable to me :shock:
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby bwalters » Tue Sep 23, 2008 7:01 pm
Very Nice Maureen. Those are unatainable for me too. Well unless I get lucky like you did. Have a Smurfy day. Bill

Postby Tojo » Tue Sep 23, 2008 8:42 pm
That's fantastic Maureen, I bet you're very happy :-D

I can't imagine ever owning one of those so it's always nice to see pictures of them here at the forum.
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby eggie smurf » Tue Sep 23, 2008 8:53 pm
I'm glad the little guy arrived safely...he wanted to stay with his other piggy friends but I told him he had a nice home to go to in the South. Me thinks you need to win him another gold pig friend so he isn't too lonely - for now put him with the pink pig sockel as they will like each other very much :) :)
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby attombomb7 » Tue Sep 23, 2008 9:42 pm
nice smurf Maureen! well worth bragging! he's wonderful!
Image Attom

--

CHECK out my new website
Hogatha's Fake and licenced Smurfs collection

http://mennoblue.net/
(my fake smurf collection ):)

Postby smurfieduck » Wed Sep 24, 2008 3:22 am
That's just fantastic, Moey!!! I very, very pleased for you!! Enjoy your smurfs! I know you will! :) :D
smurfieduck :-)

Carry on Smurfin' - and have a Smurfin' good day!!!!

Postby SmurfingH » Wed Sep 24, 2008 4:51 am
That's fantastic!! :) :) I think a little brag is definitely in order! :smurfwave:

Postby FlamingO » Wed Sep 24, 2008 5:23 am
Congratulations Maureen :dance: :-D I think that one is my favourite of the SCCI's :D Good luck aiming for the next one someday :fingersx:

Postby naish510 » Wed Sep 24, 2008 6:13 am
Congratulations Moey !!!! This is a very nice smurf to own !!!!! :D :D

Postby Smurfysmurf » Wed Sep 24, 2008 7:00 am
Thank you everybody for your nice comments...I have to admit my appetite has now been wetted :cool:
I'm glad the little guy arrived safely...he wanted to stay with his other piggy friends but I told him he had a nice home to go to in the South. Me thinks you need to win him another gold pig friend so he isn't too lonely - for now put him with the pink pig sockel as they will like each other very much :) :)
Yeah, he cried a bit at first claiming to be "home sick" but he is quite happy now...once he got over the Mogli shock :D

Only kidding...Mogli has not been getting close to him :o

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D

Hidden in the Woods

Postby eggie smurf » Wed Sep 24, 2008 8:00 am
Yeah, he cried a bit at first claiming to be "home sick" but he is quite happy now...once he got over the Mogli shock :D
:yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes:
Keep him far far far away from that cat!
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Smurfysmurf » Wed Sep 24, 2008 8:03 am
No worries....he has grown up now and is chasing dogs these days...I guess smurfs are too small for him :-?

Hidden in the Woods

Postby Simon X » Wed Sep 24, 2008 9:06 am
:haha:

Congrats on that smurf! He surely is an amazing smurf. :-D

Postby Schildkoete » Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:32 am
Hi Maureen, :cheers:

That's absolute fantastic Maureen,
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
:turtle: Ingo :D

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Tue Sep 30, 2008 2:41 am
Congratulations on your rare cutie, Maureen. :cheerz: I'm damn happy for you!!! :D :D :D :D

Postby Syd Smurf » Tue Sep 30, 2008 2:59 pm
Only kidding...Mogli has not been getting close to him :o
Drats....looks like I wasted my time spraying that Smurf with cat poison :banghead:

Dyar

Postby Smurfysmurf » Wed Oct 01, 2008 4:21 am
That explains why Mogli has lately been begging me to tell you to come down here..:idea:

:cat: payback time :cat:

I think he has already chosen the scary Georgians that will take you for a walk in the woods :cool:

Hidden in the Woods

Page 1 of 1

Login