Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 2 of 9

Postby LadyZod » Mon Aug 18, 2008 4:50 pm
My mother in law will be in Germany sometime in Sept... hopefully until these come out. I need my Smurf-Chocolate fix!
Anna

Playing with Smurfs since 1981!:smurf1:

Postby Smurfysmurf » Mon Aug 18, 2008 5:00 pm
I think they will come out Oct 13th but I am hoping they will run the promotion for two months :-D
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Gerda » Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:51 am
Does anyone know if the eggs will be sold in Canada? I know when the last smurf kinder promotion was out I picked up several of the chocolate eggs from canadian sellers :-?

gerda
happily smurfing along

Postby paolo » Tue Sep 30, 2008 9:37 am
Has anyone in Germany seen them yet?
Here in Italy they are still running a Kung-fu Panda and Winx promotion on the surprise eggs, so I don't know when they will start the new Smurf release.

Postby Smurfysmurf » Tue Sep 30, 2008 10:43 am
I think it's supposed to start Oct 13th :-?

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D

Hidden in the Woods

Postby Lia » Tue Sep 30, 2008 11:39 am
Last week, I looked in stores in Germany, Italy, France and Switserland and no one had them yet.
So, you`re probably right Maureen!

Lia

Postby agent smurf » Wed Oct 01, 2008 10:45 am
Has anyone in Germany seen them yet?
Hi there, they were selling surprise sheep lately in Germany. Looking forward to seeing some more smurfs in stores soon. :D

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Thu Oct 02, 2008 3:09 am
I neither have seen them yet. However I asked the boss of my nearby supermarket to save up some promo stuff for me. I sincerely hope that he won't forget about me. :adore:

Postby Tojo » Thu Oct 02, 2008 4:49 am
Only another 11 days to go :-D
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby paolo » Thu Oct 09, 2008 2:46 am
They've been on ebay for a week, and I have to say that I bought them, since the price seemed reasonable, knowing that to make a complete set you have to go through doubles, and the packages have only one smurf out of three or two out of six.
What I don't understand is this auction:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 0071054095

Is there someone from Germany with very good eyesight that can read what is written in the bpz or that knows why the price is so high?

Postby Tojo » Thu Oct 09, 2008 3:13 am
Hmmm! These shouldn't be out yet. Someone has obviously been pilfering the storerooms at the Ferrero factory....
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby Simon X » Thu Oct 09, 2008 3:15 am
You can see that present of the smurf is blue/silver instead of red/yellow. Besides the BPZ says "Special Edition" and "Geburtstagsschlumpf" (birthday smurf). As there is also the "50 years" logo, this smurf is celebrating the birthday of the smurfs. :-D eierlei.de says that this is the tenth figure of the series. It also says, there are rumours that this smurf is limited to 50.000 figures. The also say on the back of the BPZ there are all ten smurfs pictured.

Information at eierlei.de (German):
A thread in the forum about the tenth figure:
http://eierlei.de/index.php?R=61&conten ... lyPageID=5
The smurfs in the price catalogue:
http://eierlei.de/index.php?R=50
Actual information about the smurfs in the news:
http://eierlei.de/index.php?R=2

Postby Smurfysmurf » Thu Oct 09, 2008 4:40 am
Thanks for the information, Simon, that is good to know :cheers:

Honestly, if I was in Germany, I would still get the Kinder eggs. Firstly, it's yummy choccy, and secondly, there is nothing like opening it to see what smurf is in there. Somehow it makes it more fun to collect this for way - for me at aleast :-? I hope they have left over eggs with smurfs in November :-D

Hidden in the Woods

Postby Simon X » Thu Oct 09, 2008 5:06 am
Yes, I also wondered whether I should get a complete set at ebay, but I thought it would be nicer to buy the eggs. :-D I hope there will be some e.g. "three eggs-one smurf guaranteed" packages.

I think there should still be some smurf eggs in Novembre. :D

Postby Azrael » Thu Oct 09, 2008 5:11 am
Kinder eggs usually keep the contents for a season (eg, 3-4 months) so I don't think there is any worry there! :D
www.britishcollectorsclub.com The Smurf Collectors Club

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Thu Oct 09, 2008 5:50 am
Yes, I also wondered whether I should get a complete set at ebay, but I thought it would be nicer to buy the eggs. :-D I hope there will be some e.g. "three eggs-one smurf guaranteed" packages.

I think there should still be some smurf eggs in Novembre. :D
Well, I am fond of buying the eggs little by little, once they have been released. (I haven't bought any surprise eggs for twelve years)The choccy is yummy and the smurfs are super cute. What about opening a special thread "Kinder" -wants and trade in the Smurfing Boot Sale, so that any participating smurfer can trade with each other? :D In case, I happen to find another toy set, from another series, I will join any of the surprise eggs boards to trade them for smurfies. :D

Postby Gerda » Thu Oct 09, 2008 5:54 am
Does anyone know if there are any stores still willing to sell these inthe States? I know German deli sold them for awhile but they too now seem to have gotten rid of them. I need my kinder fix :(

gerda
happily smurfing along

Postby paolo » Thu Oct 09, 2008 7:19 am
The special smurf ended at about 100 euros! :shock: :shock:
Does anyone know if, as for the Dutch supermarket golden smurfs, any of these special smurfs will be inside kinder eggs as 'very special' surprises?
If they are released in Italy I will buy a couple of them, just to have some bpz written in Italian, as I believe the plastic smurfs will be the same.

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Thu Oct 09, 2008 7:27 am
The special smurf ended at about 100 euros! :shock: :shock:
Does anyone know if, as for the Dutch supermarket golden smurfs, any of these special smurfs will be inside kinder eggs as 'very special' surprises?
If they are released in Italy I will buy a couple of them, just to have some bpz written in Italian, as I believe the plastic smurfs will be the same.
Sorry Paolo, but I don't know, if the tenth and special smurf of that series will be included in the surprise eggs as well.

Postby Smurfysmurf » Thu Oct 09, 2008 9:38 am
Kinder eggs usually keep the contents for a season (eg, 3-4 months) so I don't think there is any worry there! :D
:woohoo:

It's doesn't take much to make me happy :-?

Hidden in the Woods

Page 2 of 9

Login