Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 1 of 1
Postby Cassiebsg » Thu Oct 02, 2008 1:20 pm
Looks cool this one. ;)

However, not only looks expensive in my eyes (13,5€ start auction price), but this seller also charges an extra 10dkk (about 1,35€ per item!) on top of the shipping charge. Would never buy anything from this guy... cool looking medal though ;)

Just thought I'd share it with you lot. :cheers:
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Postby SmurfingH » Thu Oct 02, 2008 5:01 pm
I wonder if that's the sort of thing Tojo's after? Nice looking medal. :D

Postby Smurfysmurf » Thu Oct 02, 2008 5:11 pm
Looks very interesting, Sandra :D
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Syd Smurf » Thu Oct 02, 2008 9:11 pm
I've never seen that before....although I may see it again when I visit Smoey's house next time......she has acquired so many Smurf items I am going to put an S in front of her name from now on until the addiction slows down a bit.......slows down a bit? What am I thinking? I think her tombstone will probably say Smoey after she has passed away.....not that death will stop her buying Smurfs of course.

Dyar

Postby Smurfysmurf » Fri Oct 03, 2008 5:30 am
But....but....but....but....it wouldn't be heaven if you have to buy them there, too....I thought you just pick and choose the ones you want...and then fight Dyar for them :eek:

Oh shoot...Dyar and heaven.....I confused the hot side with the glory side again :banghead:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D

Hidden in the Woods

Postby Syd Smurf » Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:46 am
How would one keep his Slurpees frozen in Hell?

I guess that's why they call it Hell, isn't it?

Dyar :neutral:

Postby eggie smurf » Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:50 am
How would one keep his Slurpees frozen in Hell?
Well there is much ambiguity in whether Hell is actually hot or cold. Now if you are a hot-blooded person who comes from say, Sydney, and loves the heat, a frozen hell would be much worse than a warm one, wouldn't it??
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Syd Smurf » Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:57 am
True.....and Slurpees are best enjoyed in Slurpee season.....aka as summer. Although they can be enjoyed in winter too as you very well know. You just need gloves to hold them so you don't get Slurpbite.

Getting back to topic...and who would of thought I would ever say that :-? .......does anyone know what's the story behind this medal?

Dyar

Postby Tojo » Fri Oct 03, 2008 11:59 am
I love that medal - it would look very cool together with my German carneval ones :D

I've never seen one like that before.
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby Smurfysmurf » Fri Oct 03, 2008 12:22 pm
Is Smolfe Danish for smurf? :-?

I've tried to look it up but so far I have been unsuccesful. :???:

Hidden in the Woods

Postby Cassiebsg » Sat Oct 04, 2008 7:40 am
Yes, but it's written Smølf. ;) (the last e, is how they make plural... I know, wierd. :lol: )

It's not an ebay auction, or I would have posted it there. It's from QXL the danish aution site.

That's www.qxl.dk , but I have no idea if they sell outside the nordic lands (and even then, some sellers don't ship outside Denmark).
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Tue Oct 07, 2008 2:49 am
Wow that's a lovely medal. :smitten: Thanks for posting, Sandra. :D
Page 1 of 1

Login