Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 1 of 1
Postby CapriSmurf » Thu Oct 30, 2008 7:53 pm
:-? Today I had a job lot of Smurfs arrive from a purchase on ebay. Only wanted one of the Smurfs that was as described so happy days. Looking through the others that were in the lot there was a soccer smurf in excellent condition. Closest I could find in the Kataolog is either Bunderligasaschlumpfe 4.3116 or Internationale Team 26 although it is more gold shirt than orange. The liitle fellow has a blue spot on his shirt so a little more research looks like the Sweden? version of http://www.blueimps.com/smurfs_news16.html .. is this quite a common Smurf or have I had a bit of good luck?

Postby KiwiSchlumpf » Fri Oct 31, 2008 12:24 am
Hi CapriSmurf
First up thank you for pointing out this page for me, I have been wondering about what teams some of these smurfs are and have been looking in the DSK catalogue for references.. is the smurf in question the one pictured fourth line down on the left of these likely looking mugshot line ups?

http://www.theweekinblue.com/collection/soccer.html

If so then I had him penciled in as 4.3129 Braunschweig as described on page 245 of the DSK 2000 catalogue. I may be wrong.
Regards
Daryl

Postby CapriSmurf » Fri Oct 31, 2008 7:14 am
:-D :-D Cheers Daryl, he does look like the one in the link.
Here is is showing his blue dot on shirt and foot marking, no studs.
Other Markings are Peyo 1978 and Schleich.

Postby Syd Smurf » Fri Oct 31, 2008 7:51 am
Thank you for posting that link to Rachel's site also :D

I didn't put which teams they were on my site as I knew the DSK was incorrect, but I was/am not familiar with the actual teams and colours so just decided to leave them as "unknown" for the time being. I can now update my site by following the info Rach came up with....I remember the discussion we had here on the forum about it years ago, but forgot to go back and check it out for that page.

Dyar

Postby Lia » Fri Oct 31, 2008 8:46 am
I think, the Braunschweig is without the blue dot ?
This kicker is also often described as the swedish kicker!

Lia

Postby SmurfingH » Fri Oct 31, 2008 8:56 am
Yes he is a special footballer in other words! :-D :-D Great find. :)
Page 1 of 1

Login