Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 1 of 1
Postby CapriSmurf » Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:34 am
:-? Just a quick one, anybody know how many of the white UNICEF Smurfs were made?

Postby Michelle » Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:37 am
Hi,

I tought I'vee heard on the day of the auction there were more then 30000 unicef smurfs sold and giving away in total.
Don't shoot me if I misunderstood!

Michelle
SUNDAY the 12th of October 2014!! Save the date!!! The 7th edition of Blue Paradise!!!!

Blue Paradise

Postby CapriSmurf » Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:45 am
:-D Cheers Michelle,
Theres one on ebay at the mo, I haven't got one, but if they are not that rare it can wait a while.

Hi,

I tought I'vee heard on the day of the auction there were more then 30000 unicef smurfs sold and giving away in total.
Don't shoot me if I misunderstood!

Michelle

Postby SmurfingH » Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:51 am
Ask someone such as Michelle to get one you one from Belgium, Holland, France or Germany. You can get them in online Unicef shops but I don't think they post direct to the UK. They should be 10 euros plus P&P. :D

Postby CapriSmurf » Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:00 pm
:cheers: Ta Hilary, The one on e-bay been sitting at £20, thought it was a bit expensive.

Postby Michelle » Mon Nov 10, 2008 4:37 am
Hi,

I still have a few for 10 euro a piece. For this price you've got the smurf a postcard sponsored of Ghent (my city) and a white bag with smurf on it.
If you want to pay by PP you have to pay the fees also (I hope you understand).

So if someone wants a unicef smurf of Ghent (not the free ones) you can order them by pm to me!

Hope to help you all!

Big hug
Michelle
SUNDAY the 12th of October 2014!! Save the date!!! The 7th edition of Blue Paradise!!!!

Blue Paradise
Page 1 of 1

Login