Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 1 of 1
Postby bwalters » Sun Dec 14, 2008 9:43 pm
Hi All; I just bought this plate on ebay I was franticly looking through everyone sites to see if it was real before I bought it. I couldn't find it on anyone's site. I finally just took a chance and bought it. Then I went to Gerda's site and found it. It looked too real to be fake so I figured I either had a rare item or I was going to lose out. Is it a rare item? I have never seen it before. I might have seen it on Gerda's site but didn't remember it. Oh corse she doesn't have very many items on there. :) :) :) :)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... :IT&ih=022
Mr Bill

Postby Smurfysmurf » Mon Dec 15, 2008 4:58 am
I have never seen it either. Nice plate, Bill :D
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/
===============================

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Lia » Mon Dec 15, 2008 7:12 am
I wonder what Pierre Kartner would think if he saw this :eek:

Postby Gerda » Mon Dec 15, 2008 7:13 am
I've only seen it one other time Bill (besides when I bought it) I know too there is a color variation of this out there with the writting being diff. I would call it a rarity just because it don't pop up often at all.

Congrats on winning it!!

btw. does anyone know if this was an event this plate was made for?
happily smurfing along

Postby SMURFSTEROCKS » Mon Dec 15, 2008 5:47 pm
That's a great looking plate. Nice addition to a Smurf Collection.
Congratulations!
(Website is only viewable on Internet Explorer)

Postby bwalters » Mon Dec 15, 2008 6:12 pm
Hi Lia; I don't know who Pierre Kartner is. Do you know anything about the plate? Thanks everyone for your comments. When I started looking to see if it was real I went to about 10 sites and didn't find it. So I wasn't really sure it was real but after looking at it a few times I didn't care I wanted it.
Mr Bill

Postby Lia » Tue Dec 16, 2008 12:38 am
Pierre Kartner ( Dutch) is vader Abraham!

Lia

Postby bwalters » Tue Dec 16, 2008 5:57 am
Hi Lia; Thank you for clearing that up. Bill
Mr Bill
Page 1 of 1

Login