Home of the Smurf Community

Post anything non-smurf related here.
Page 2 of 4

Postby Tojo » Wed Jan 07, 2009 8:49 pm
I just can't understand people who do something like that :angry:

It makes my blood boil.

@Nance: I'm glad that you saved the cat - it would have been very sad otherwise.
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby bwalters » Wed Jan 07, 2009 9:06 pm
Yea Mine too. I only have one dog. but this last weekend I watched 4 more for a girl that I work with. And I am always watching my bosses dogs. He asked me today if I would watch them next week I think. Just one day. He will be at a meeting for a few days and his wife leave the day before he gets back. I think of all the dog sitting I do I like to do his. I just love his place. The house is OK but the property is to die for as far as I am consernd. I have some pic's on my flickr page. I could sit on his deck for hours and just stare at nothing but trees. It is so peaceful.
Mr Bill

Postby Smurfysmurf » Wed Jan 07, 2009 9:27 pm
You would love it where I live...in the middle of the woods...or nowhere... :) :) :) :)
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby bwalters » Wed Jan 07, 2009 10:26 pm
OK every one I am moving to Moey's place. Wait was that an invite? LOL
I am sure I would Moey. I just love sitting in the woods. When I stay at my Bosses house I will sit on his deck all day when it is nice and just stare at nothing. Some days I don't see any anamals not even a bird. But I love it. Sometimes I just put on the music and sit there, or maybe I listen to a baseball game (St Louis Cardnals). The dogs just run out into the woods and play or whatever they do. They sometimes try to get in my lap but they weigh almost as much as I do. So I just pet them until they deside to take off again. My boss have really loveable dogs but they are too big to get on my lap. Altho they want to.
Mr Bill

Postby KiwiSchlumpf » Thu Jan 08, 2009 12:52 pm
Hi Folkes,
We are having a heat wave at the mo. The last few days have been among the hottest on record and are in the late 30s, we are told over 40 degrees in some parts of Christchurch. Last night my house got down to 29 degrees by 12:30pm with all the doors and windows open. This morning 6:30am when I got up it was 26.

Snow would be wonderful right now!!! They say its going to drop to a high of 15 degrees tomorrow and rain... heres hoping!
I've been bearly sleeping!

Melty Smurf

Postby Cassiebsg » Thu Jan 08, 2009 3:02 pm
We found a kitten, some people put her out in the freezing cold.
It was minus 12 degrees.
She was for at least 3 days and nights outside without any food and water.

What kind of people do something like that :angry: :angry: :angry:
Now don't get me wrong, I'm glad you took the cat in and have found a new home for him/her... and I also hate ppl that just abandon their pets without even thinking that they can't survive on their own.
However, and being me one that's missing one lovely cat, you have to consider that the cat may have just gotten lost from it's owner. And there might be someone very sad looking desperatly after him/her.
I would sugest you try and post some posters with a pic (or just a general description of the cat, leaving key details out) in nearby stores, and posting some "found" posts on the net in sites for lost and found animals.
Maybe the cat does have a concerned owner right next door, and you just don't know it.
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Postby Pitufo » Thu Jan 08, 2009 4:24 pm
It seems we won´t have finally SNOW...Too much cold for us (-1ºC) but not probablility of rain...so :( :( :(
JOAQUÍN

Postby Tojo » Thu Jan 08, 2009 6:33 pm
Sorry to hear that Joaquin :(

Our driveway is full of snow & the snowman the children made has been standing there ever since it snowed. It's so cold that there's no way that it can melt.

Postby Picaja » Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:00 am
We found her near a shoppingcenter on a parkingplace.
There is also a small petshop (but they don't selle cats).
The first house in the neighberhood is kilometers far away.
So we think that people left it near the petshop.
We contact the police and they told us, it's not the first time people found kittens there.
:hiya: We Love Smurfs :-D

:naughtysmurf: Nance

Postby Pitufo » Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:02 am
It is snowing in many cities of the country, but it seems Sevilla is too hot...I can´t remember a temperature of -2ºC like today!!!!
JOAQUÍN

Postby Lia » Sat Jan 10, 2009 2:09 am
@ Joaquin I saw some images of Madrid. What a chaos the snow caused!
and what a pity that you can`t enjoy some snow :(

@ Nance I`m sure, you did everyhting you could!
at least, you found him a decent home!
ohhh, I would have taken him home immediately since I`m catless.

Lia

Postby Pitufo » Sat Jan 10, 2009 4:32 am
@ Joaquin I saw some images of Madrid. What a chaos the snow caused!
and what a pity that you can`t enjoy some snow
Well, I will enjoy a nice weekend with a friend at the country: no snow...But at least drinks, a chimney, and hours and hours chatting aboy our lifes

Madrid is the middle of the country. It snows tttwice/three times a year, but it seems it has been the biggest snow of last years...
JOAQUÍN

Postby Cassiebsg » Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:10 am
I just heard that's also snowing in Portugal. :-D Just a shame I'm not there to enjoy it.
Dyar, you asked how you could use this one in a normal conversation... if I was a guy I could have used it now. :snowface: :D

Postby bwalters » Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:13 am
:haha:
Mr Bill

Postby schtroumpfette » Sun Jan 11, 2009 7:52 am
Hello,
We have snow too in France for my little smurfs...
Here they are :

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Friendly,
Karyne.

Postby Smurfysmurf » Sun Jan 11, 2009 7:56 am
Great pictures, Karyne. :-D
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby bwalters » Sun Jan 11, 2009 7:57 am
Very nice pic's Karyne. It snowed here last night but not enough to take any pic's of.
Mr Bill

Postby eggie smurf » Sun Jan 11, 2009 8:06 am
Great smurf photos, Karyne :D It snowed here for about an hour last night too but all changed to rain :-?
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Cassiebsg » Sun Jan 11, 2009 8:31 am
Awsome pics Karyne!!!! :smitten: :smitten:

I specially like the first one taking a bath! It wouldn't have crossed my mind to use him there, yet it just looks so much like bubbles, that's it's perfect! :cheers: :-D

Postby Tojo » Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:35 am
I love those photos :-D :-D The scenes are great, the light is great; they'd make great desktops for the pc :D
Page 2 of 4

Login