Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 2 of 2

Postby André » Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:43 pm
Gerda,

you know how it is today. More quantity, less quality.

It takes way to long time for me to make a painting and it is impossible to do this as a job, because of this. I think there are very few painers that can make this as a living. Then they probably can take very much for the painting or be very productive.

I think my wife is more of an artist than me. I am to "accurate" with details and not so "creative" as she is.

/André

Postby Smurfysmurf » Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:27 pm
That painting is fabulous. :shock:

You are very talented :-D
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/
===============================

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Gerda » Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:43 pm
Gerda,

you know how it is today. More quantity, less quality.

It takes way to long time for me to make a painting and it is impossible to do this as a job, because of this. I think there are very few painers that can make this as a living. Then they probably can take very much for the painting or be very productive.

I think my wife is more of an artist than me. I am to "accurate" with details and not so "creative" as she is.

/André
I'm sure someone would pay good money for quality work, you could always just sell it on the side. :-?
But you are very talented, me i'm lucky if I can make a stick figure look good :)
happily smurfing along

Postby SmurfingH » Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:00 pm
I agree with Gerda cos I'm the same! :-D

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:02 am
Wow André, every member of your family (incl. you) is very talented. :worship: :shock: :D

Postby André » Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:39 am
Yes maybe in this area.

but like always people starts from there own knowledge.

For example I find people who are good with engines are talented, because I know nothing of this.
And we tend to see people with computerskills very talented, if we have no clue how these stupid machines works when they don´t do as we want. :o :) :) :)

And I really hope Ally will continue with her paintings and creations.

/André
Page 2 of 2

Login