Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 2 of 2

Postby Pitufo » Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:01 pm
Hi Joaquin - it's called a "dressing gown" or "bath robe" depending on whether you are in the UK or the USA.
I am in Spain, and here it is called "batín" :) :) :) :) THANKS anyway :D :D :D
JOAQUÍN

Postby Pitufo » Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:15 pm
I agree (almost always I do) with Lia: I don´t think a gown smurfette as cnt is existing. There are several fakes (even some of them are "lovely"), but it is a question of year of production (as Guido says). I am sure the production of cnts was stopped before the year tis smurfette was produced 1st time. I had 12 years and believe me: the smurfs were not popular those years
JOAQUÍN

Postby Smurfysmurf » Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:19 pm
What year did they stop the production do you think?
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Pitufo » Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:35 pm
I would say 1984 :-? :-? :-? :-?
JOAQUÍN

Postby new-swede » Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:35 am
joaquin,
do you know if those playsets i posted are official licensed products?
because the text on the package has some writing about a licence?

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:30 am
Hej och välkomna till smurfboardet, Guido. :welcome:

Hoppas att du har en trevigt tid. :D

Postby new-swede » Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:46 am
hej ritter_schlumpfenherz,

tack :hiya:

är du svensk som har flyttat till tyskland eller är du tysk som kan för tillfället svenska? jag är tysk och har flyttat till sverige i 2005 8)
behöver man ett lösenord att kunna se din hemsida?

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Wed Mar 04, 2009 5:17 am
Hej Guido,

jag heter Dominique och jag kommer från Tyskland, men mina föraldrar är från Tjeckien. Jag besökte kursen på universitet, men jag ochså varit i Sverige två timmer med min bäst vän.

Min hemsida är inte färdig. Jag måste arbetar.

Postby new-swede » Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:42 am
hej dominique,
interesting, so you learned swedish just for fun?

Postby Pitufo » Wed Mar 04, 2009 5:26 pm
joaquin,
do you know if those playsets i posted are official licensed products?
because the text on the package has some writing about a licence?
Yes Guido...It seems the playsets and the house are licensed...but it is odd for me that IMPS licensed those smurfs with such a bad quality. I suppose it is only a question of money but I think they are the worst quality licensed smurfs. I always thought they were fake till I bought my first big house with box where I coiuld read IMPS!!!!
JOAQUÍN

Postby Smurfysmurf » Wed Mar 04, 2009 6:13 pm
Here are the pictures from Joaquin :D

:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Pitufo » Wed Mar 04, 2009 6:17 pm
Thanks Maureen :D :D :D :D
JOAQUÍN

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Thu Mar 05, 2009 3:28 am
hej dominique,
interesting, so you learned swedish just for fun?
Hej Guido,

not really. :D I have been interested in Swedish for quite some time and since I was recommended to take extra skills for my studies, I decided to take a Swedish course. I am going to take a few extra lessons this semester as well. :D

Postby new-swede » Thu Mar 05, 2009 4:08 am
hi joaquín,
even though the smurfs are in bad quality i think the boxes and the house look really nice. great to see such rare stuff :D

dominque,
i would like to have your energy to learn more swedish, i am still talking to much german with my swedish wife, because she speaks perfect german :wishing:

Postby SmurfingH » Thu Mar 05, 2009 12:10 pm
Great pics Joaquin. :-D

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Fri Mar 06, 2009 4:53 am
@Guido: Well, my best friend who is also German has been learning Swedish for more than twenty years and once I made friends with his Swedish friends and started to read Swedish newspaper regularly, I was able to improve my language skills. :D

Where did you live in German and how come that you went to Sweden? :D

(You weren't featured in any of the of docu series like "Goodbye Deutschland" or "Mein neues Leben", were you?)

Postby new-swede » Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:36 am
i lived near Cologne in Kerpen, the small town Michael Schuhmacher comes from 8)
my wife is swedish and lived 15 years with me there. and she always would've liked to move back to sweden to the south-coastline where she comes from. so we did that in 2005 :hug:

>(You weren't featured in any of the of docu series like "Goodbye Deutschland" or "Mein neues Leben", were you?)

no i am not that crazy :)

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:47 am
Glad to hear that you decided to stay away from tv. :D

Do you go to fleamarkets as well? I just love the Swedish fleamarkets and the farm stalls offering anything and everything. :smitten:

Postby new-swede » Fri Mar 06, 2009 6:13 am
i like the private fleamarkets as well, but i don't visit them that often, because i never find things i am searching for like ssmurfs or other comicfigures.

Postby new-swede » Fri Mar 27, 2009 3:17 am
i hope it is okay when i post here that i am right now offering one of those sets on ebay.
here is the corresponding post to it in the "Smurfing Boot Sale"
http://www.forum.bluecavern.com/viewtopic.php?t=11899
Page 2 of 2

Login