Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 1 of 1
Postby CapriSmurf » Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:26 pm
:-? Still collecting all the Football / Soccer / Kicker Smurfs I can get. Quite surprising how many I've bought either with no balls or the wrong balls, (no, not a joke!). I've seen spare helmets for Astro and spare Apples amongst other spares available, but never spare footballs. Is there any way to get them?
:( Just read my thread back again and it sounds terrible, still I won't change it as it is an honest post! and I don't know how to word it any differently)

Postby steveparkes » Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:26 am
Hi Caprismurf, I too am missing some of the footballs from my soccer smurfs, I think in last count it was 3. I've never been able to get spare ones, I think because they were loose items they always got lost easily.
Long, long ago, deep in the forest, there was a hidden village where tiny creatures lived. They called themselves the Smurfs. They were good.

http://www.nationalfriends.co.uk

Postby SmurfingH » Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:21 am
I have the same problem!

Postby Gerda » Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:39 pm
:sofunny:
i'm sorry but I can't stop laughing, I know what you are trying to say but my mind is sending all my thoughts strait into the gutter :sofunny:

have you tried taking some old scuffed up smurfs and removing those balls. I know it's not right but at least the smurf would be complete. I did that to one of my bundes smurfs.

there goes my mind again
happily smurfing along

Postby steveparkes » Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:46 pm
I did think about buying some smurfs and removing the balls Gerda, but I don't want to get the wrong ones.
Long, long ago, deep in the forest, there was a hidden village where tiny creatures lived. They called themselves the Smurfs. They were good.

http://www.nationalfriends.co.uk

Postby André » Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:53 pm
I agree with you Gerda. Makes me think of other things.

I don´t know were you get the balls from Steve. ( I mean taking this subject up) Well, you know what I mean. :o

/André

Postby Smurfysmurf » Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:20 pm
:sofunny: :sofunny:
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/
===============================

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby bradley » Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:36 am
wow, LOL :lol:

Postby CapriSmurf » Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:12 pm
:D Yep, been buying all the cheaper Smurfs with balls and removing them in favour of putting them on the rarer ones. Seems cruel I know. All my 'cheaper' ones are now going to be customised for a full Tottenham home and away kit. (have visions of when I go to that big blue place in the sky, a 50 foot Smurf taking off some of my bits :( ).

Postby SmurfingH » Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:11 am
:haha:

Postby Gerda » Thu Mar 12, 2009 6:00 am
:. (have visions of when I go to that big blue place in the sky, a 50 foot Smurf taking off some of my bits :( ).
:shock: :shock:
I think we have all done it at some time. I had a rare golfer with no stick and I found a stick that matches and put it on,
happily smurfing along
Page 1 of 1

Login