Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 1 of 1
Postby SmurfingH » Fri Mar 13, 2009 3:02 pm
Does anybody know the identity of this little chap? I got him at Blue Paradise (not from the sisters) and thought he was a mini model, taking the word mini literally! He's 3/4 the size of a regular smurf and there are no markings on him.

I now know of-course that he isn't a mini model, but I would like to know what he is. Lia thought he might be a mini IMPS promo, but as he doesn't have any markings she isn't sure. What do you think? :-?

Postby Smurfysmurf » Fri Mar 13, 2009 3:14 pm
Could it be a Mini smurf from Finland?

Dyar has some towards the middle of the page

http://www.geocities.com/sgtpapas/miscsmurfsmini.html

He has the cake smurf but I can't tell if it looks like yours
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby André » Fri Mar 13, 2009 3:20 pm
I have 2 of these painted minis. The sledder and the skier.

And according to the catalogue there should be one of the 20100 cakesmurfs also. My skier has the markings peyo and imps 1990, but the sledder I don´t think has any markings.

Could be that one maybe?? Seems a little to big though????

/André

Postby André » Fri Mar 13, 2009 3:26 pm
I checked my sledder and it has the same markings as the skier.

Peyo RVC, IMPS 1990.

So I don´t think it is that one.

/André

Postby Smurfysmurf » Fri Mar 13, 2009 3:35 pm
Andre,
when you check Dyar's site (link above) you see two different kind of minis :D

the Schleich minis have the markings yours have...and the Finish minis have no markings
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby André » Fri Mar 13, 2009 3:56 pm
Yes Maureen,

I does look like it. :D

I have not seen any of these so I have no idea what the size of them are.

I remember Anette sold a lot of these minis many many years ago. I had no intrest in them then. :banghead: I can´t remember what kind of minis though. Just remember she had a picture of the originalsized smurf beside the minismurf for each smurf for sale.

/André

Postby SmurfingH » Fri Mar 13, 2009 5:10 pm
He's too big to be a Finnish one Moey. I got 2 from the sisters and they're much smaller than this fella. I'll take some more pics tomorrow. Good idea though. :D

Postby eggie smurf » Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:44 pm
Bugger, I thought it might be a Finish one as well. Yonna would know for sure...that is where I got some of my Fin smurfs from. They are so adorable and small :D
:dory: Staci :dory:
Page 1 of 1

Login