Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 1 of 2
Postby angelsmurf » Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:01 am
Hi to all,

has anybody out there another one of this variations or can tell something about it? :-?

though I smurf in the darkest valley I have no fear.
cause in this valley I could be the smurfiest!

keep on smurfin'
angelsmurf

Postby angelsmurf » Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:03 am

keep on smurfin'
angelsmurf

Postby angelsmurf » Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:04 am

keep on smurfin'
angelsmurf

Postby angelsmurf » Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:05 am

keep on smurfin'
angelsmurf

Postby angelsmurf » Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:06 am

keep on smurfin'
angelsmurf

Postby angelsmurf » Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:07 am

keep on smurfin'
angelsmurf

Postby André » Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:17 am
Thanks Stefan,

those parts are amazing.

I love them all. :-D :-D

/André

Postby Pitufo » Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:22 am
Hi, angelsmurf!!!!!!!thanks for sharing your pics...

The truth is that word prototype is too oftenly used for rare smurfs...I really don´t know if yours are prototypes or just fakes, as you say...They look nice for me, but I have no clues. I have seen the blue 40201 on ebay before, but I haven´t seen the others. The seller who was selling that one was a faker for sure, but it doesn´t mean yours is a fake.

Sorry for not having more info...But if you really don´t want them, there is a collector in Spain who (I am sure) will be charmed to add to his collection :D :D :D :D :D (for free, of course)

Greetings from Spain
JOAQUÍN

Postby André » Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:24 am
They are all marked peyo so they are probably not made for other characters.

I have seen the darkbrown chair for the lifeguard on a ebayauktion long time ago. The other ones I have never seen before with these markings.

/André

Postby Smurfysmurf » Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:24 am
I am not sure, Stefan.

Where did you get them from and when did you buy them?

The firefighter tank looks repainted to me (not the markings but the sides) :-?
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby André » Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:29 am
I have seen a picture of the blue bobsled before, but that one had no markings at all.

/André

Postby angelsmurf » Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:12 am
Maureen, the blue barrel and the blue hose are made of blue material, there is no paint on it, on my pics that isn't so clear.

Brown Lifeguard chair and Boxer orange plate I bought from a seller who I trust in Sept. 2001 on a fair, not on ebay.

Boxer green plate and blue bobsled were bought in 2000 or 1999 and blue barrel 1998 on fairs, would have to search some records for the exact date, but not on ebay.

I had approx 1998 the barrel and firehose made of red material in hands, and the plane made of blue material, wheels and propeller made of brown material. But the seller broke his promise to me and didn't sold the items finally. :x :x :angry: :banghead:

keep on smurfin'
angelsmurf

Postby bundleofkent » Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:16 am
They're not repaints just all very very rare superb prototypes or something similar!!

The barrel is blue material, the sled the same, the brown life guard stand brown material, the boxer stands the same colours material.

The boxer is on the front of ALL the super boxes and in the catalogues-the smurfs with them are HK variants so the orange stand had to be HK marked and is...

Beautiful Stefan beautiful...

Postby Smurfysmurf » Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:34 am
Thanks for your answer Stefan.

That's why I asked for the date when you bought them as I don't think the smurf market was as crooked back then as it seems to be now :D At least I don't think there was as much money involved back then and less incentive for certain sellers to sell repaints as rare items :D

No matter what they are, they are very very nice items and you are lucky to have them as I think you have unique items :cheers:

This however leads me to another question, Stefan....Are you aware of a beige stand for the life guard? I saw one on a poster and I know there was talk about it on this forum but nobody seemed to have the answer for it :-?

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D

Hidden in the Woods

Postby angelsmurf » Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:45 am
I can not remember on a beige stand, the only variation I have seen on a smurfposter is the one below, but I suppose this is a special painted version only for this landscape building.

keep on smurfin'
angelsmurf

Postby Smurfysmurf » Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:55 am
that's the one I meant :) :) :)

Hidden in the Woods

Postby SmurfingH » Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:18 am
How lovely to have such rare items! :-D :-D I particularly like the blue sled. :) :)

Postby Tojo » Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:24 am
Wow Stefan, I am really impressed by your special smurfs !!!

Thanks for showing them to us. I especially like the blue molded items which look very smurfy :D
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby naish510 » Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:58 am
Congratulations Stefan !!! They are just amazing !! :shock: :shock: :shock:
I would be very proud just to own 1 of these :D :D

Postby Guest » Mon Mar 30, 2009 12:17 am
@Stefan
the markings are looking genuine. Congrats to that. I wish could own only one of these things in my collection
But nobody knows the history of such things. Even if they are produced in masses (e.g. 500 pieces) they would be rare.
If they are prototypes or just normal production :-?

BTW: anybody ever seen the smurf in cage with the cage displayed at the front of the box ? This is on #1 on my search list since years
Page 1 of 2

Login