Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 2 of 2

Postby Tojo » Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:45 am
I hope you do Maureen :-D
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby stampysmurf » Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:00 pm
Good Luck! Hope you find some! :D

Postby SmurfingH » Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:29 pm
That sounds like a great trip! :-D :) :)

Postby SMURFSTEROCKS » Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:35 pm
The two packs were in the Massachusetts Target but not in the New Hampshire ones yet. They didn't have any of the new houses or windmill or the Granny & Grampa two packs. The New Hampshire Target told me that they would only put out the new stuff when there was enough room on the shelves, so not sure if that meant all of the old stuff had to go first. The Massachusetts had the old and new stuff out together.
Something about those Granny/Grandpa figures, they do have plenty of
the other ones. I only got a hold of one set.
just curiouse if anyone found these in any of the walmarts :-? I have checked out several in my area and nothing.
Wish I was close to a WalMart store, I would have checked there too.
I have just heard some very very exciting news (for me)....I have to go on a business trip for two weeks in September and it will be in Scranton PA...this means I get to check out the Targets, TRus and Walmarts in that area as well...Surely, I'll find something :-D
Good luck on your business trip and hope you find the new Smurfs you
are looking for!
(Website is only viewable on Internet Explorer)

Postby eggie smurf » Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:07 pm
Well my Walmart removed ALL smurfs from their shelves...they didn't have the new ones before, only old ones but even these are gone and there is no empty spot anywhere in the toy section for smurfs now :(
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby bwalters » Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:13 pm
Staci; Check the clearance isle, you will probibly find the remaining Smurfs there on sale.
Mr Bill

Postby PVCBlue » Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:11 pm
Staci; Check the clearance isle, you will probibly find the remaining Smurfs there on sale.
Yeah alot of the Walmarts in my area have moved the older ones to the clearance aisle - the new one won't be put out until the Christmas set-up :x
"Smurfs, Smurfs, and More Smurfs!"

Postby Gerda » Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:44 am
Yeah alot of the Walmarts in my area have moved the older ones to the clearance aisle - the new one won't be put out until the Christmas set-up :x
that is what i'm afraid of that we wont see these until christmas, I am really hopeing that they wont become one of those "must haves" for kids this season then we will have a horrible time trying to find them, and i'm too short to be fighting with some mean mom over smurfs (although i'm sure I will give it my best) :) :duel:
happily smurfing along

Postby Smurfysmurf » Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:48 am
They are trying to sell the Beach set at Christmas Time?????

Now, this makes sense :o

or will they be selling different ones?
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/
===============================

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby eggie smurf » Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:57 am
None there either...I did check :o Unless someone bought all the clearance and that's it :-?
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby bwalters » Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:23 pm
I went to a town about 30 miles from here today. Target had quite a bit of stuff but nothing I needed. I went to Walmart also I found 2 Smurf house's and 2 Papa houses in the clearance isle. The sign in front of them said Smurf houses $7 was $15.99 I picked all 4 of them up intending to buy them. I walked around for a few min looking for new stuff but didn't find anything. I walked by one of those price scanners and said what the heck I checked one $13.00. I went to an employee in an isle next to the clearance isle. She said the price the scanner said was right. I went and got her the sign and told her that she should not put signs in front of things saying one price but really charging another. She said there were other size houses. I just looked at her and told her that no there were not. These are the only houses out.
Mr Bill

Postby Gerda » Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:30 am
I hate when stores do that. :x
plus those must have been very very small houses that she is talking about because no one ever saw them :)
happily smurfing along

Postby bwalters » Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:26 pm
:) :) :) :) :)
Mr Bill

Postby SMURFSTEROCKS » Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:32 pm
those must have been very very small houses that she is talking about because no one ever saw them :)
Ha Ha! I thought that was funny!
(Website is only viewable on Internet Explorer)
Page 2 of 2

Login