Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 1 of 1
Postby xxeaglesfanxx » Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:20 am
I finally was able to get the new 2-packs of the jakks play-a-long figures. I could never find them in the store and ended up finding a website that had them for the same price so I bought them all, minus the Smurfette in the bed because she didn't look right. I also picked up a few other misc Smurfs from the website for cheap too :-D

Postby bwalters » Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:46 am
Lets see some pic's of them.
Mr Bill
Postby PVCBlue » Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:22 pm
I finally was able to get the new 2-packs of the jakks play-a-long figures. I could never find them in the store and ended up finding a website that had them for the same price so I bought them all, minus the Smurfette in the bed because she didn't look right. I also picked up a few other misc Smurfs from the website for cheap too :-D
That's great!! :-D Pics?? Website URL?? :eek:
"Smurfs, Smurfs, and More Smurfs!"

Postby eggie smurf » Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:59 pm
Yes, which website since every time I see them online, they are obscenely overpriced!! And target.com refuses to sell them online :banghead:
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby xxeaglesfanxx » Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:56 pm
Yes, which website since every time I see them online, they are obscenely overpriced!! And target.com refuses to sell them online :banghead:
http://tgftoys.com/?mainURL=/store/item ... id%3D31c90

they have all of them on there as well as the houses. and for $5.99 which is how much they are in the stores you cant go wrong :-D

Postby PVCBlue » Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:32 pm
Thanks Eaglesfan - placed a order! :-D

Postby eggie smurf » Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:37 am
Did you order all the Gargy and Azrael? :) :) They are out of stock! Thanks for the link, eaglesfan :cheers:
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby PVCBlue » Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:42 am
Did you order all the Gargy and Azrael? :) :) They are out of stock! Thanks for the link, eaglesfan :cheers:
Actually no Staci, I already had those from a ebay purchase LOL!

Postby stampysmurf » Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:41 am
Thank You Eaglesfan!!! I was able to order the Granny and Grampa set!!! :D :D :D

Postby SMURFSTEROCKS » Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:08 am
Thank You Eaglesfan!!! I was able to order the Granny and Grampa set!!! :D :D :D
That's great Stampysmurf! :D

Thanks for the link too, xxeaglesfanxx!
(Website is only viewable on Internet Explorer)

Postby Smurfysmurf » Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:21 pm
I thought it was you ordering all of them :o
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/
===============================

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby xxeaglesfanxx » Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:53 pm
not a problem guys, i am happy to have been able to help you all get the ones you wanted :) . i am going to keep checking back for sure for when new ones come out because lord knows i want them all :aargh:
Page 1 of 1

Login