Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 1 of 1
Postby Tojo » Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:43 pm
Our village fair is on at the moment & the shooting stand has loads of prizes including Albert Hein plush smurfs :shock: :shock:

These are the same size as the USA 50th anniversary normal smurf which plays music & has the golden smurf with it. There's normal, papa & smurfette. Sara won the smurfette one & I assumed when she got it that it was one of those from the supermarket action last year where you had to collect points for them only they are smaller & there wasn't a papa.

Sara's smurfette also has no knickers while the smaller ones do - frilly ones at that :) . It has the same round paper tag that the smaller smurfette has (same barcode as well) but instead of the tag being attached to the hand it's attached to the ear.

Does anyone know where these 3 plush smurfs come from? Was there a later action at Albert Hein?

I'd love to know how these smurfs found their way to the shooting stall :)
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby Lia » Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:57 pm
No Tojo, the action for the 2 plush was in the same period as the 15 smaller smurfs, febr/march 2008

Lia

Postby PVCBlue » Sun Sep 06, 2009 1:18 pm
Tojo I have seen alot of what look like AH Plush Smurfs on eBay but are Hong Kong rip offs. Maybe they ordered them from there?
"Smurfs, Smurfs, and More Smurfs!"

Postby Tojo » Sun Sep 06, 2009 4:17 pm
Here's an auction for all 3.

As you can see smurfette's hair is different than the regular AH smurfette / USA version.

http://cgi.ebay.de/Schlumpf-Schluempfe- ... 286.c0.m14

Postby eggie smurf » Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:39 pm
The ones in the auction are the same ones I have seen from HK as well that seem to be fakes of the AHs.

A few different companies came out with plushes last year that were just like the AH and the playalongs which got very confusing for me!! Below is a photo from Dyar's website about some of the plushes with an explanation:

:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Tojo » Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:00 am
Thanks for the infos.

I didn't think they could be official releases although they are as well made as the official ones.

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:05 am
Here's an auction for all 3.

As you can see smurfette's hair is different than the regular AH smurfette / USA version.

http://cgi.ebay.de/Schlumpf-Schluempfe- ... 286.c0.m14
@Tojo: You better check out Papa wearing a pair of normal trousers. :)

Postby Tojo » Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:16 am
Oh, yeah, I hadn't noticed that :) Maybe his red ones were at the laundry :) :)

Postby Arnhem Smurfs » Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:47 am
Hi All...
Tojo, can you measure the size of the pluche we are talking about here?

If Dyar is right about the boxed and unboxed play-along's being the same as the AH ones, then these would measure about 22 cm, whereas the Play Along Special Edition is about 27 centimeter.

I measured them sitting down, and than from floor to top of hat: Legs are bit more difficult to measure I thought, so sitting positions seemed best compare to me. So the PA special edition is really bigger than the real AH ones.

What size is the one Sara won, 22 or 27 cm sitting down?

About fake or real, the AH ones I got are real, got them myself, and the action, nor later as Lia said as well, never had a pluche Papa.

These are the ones we have:

Greetings Aly & Ron

Postby SMURFSTEROCKS » Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:47 am
Great information on those Plush Smurfs, Eggie! :D Thanks.
(Website is only viewable on Internet Explorer)

Postby Tojo » Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:10 pm
I'll measure the smurfette tomorrow when I get home from work.

She's sitting on the shelf next to Sara's 50th anniversary boxed play-along smurf & they are about the same size. I'll try to take some close up photos too.

Btw. today was the last day of the village fair & I had another look at the smurf prizes. The Papa's were just like the one in the ebay auction - white trousers.

Postby Tojo » Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:07 am
I measured the smurfette & she's the same size as the 50th anniversary smurf that came in the box with the gold pvc figure - 27 cm sitting down.

Here are some pics. The second one shows she hasn't got any undies & is for Syd if he's out there somewhere :)

Postby Syd Smurf » Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:40 am
Thank you very much Mr. Tojo :shock:

Syd Smurf

Postby Tojo » Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:28 pm
You're welcome :) :)
Page 1 of 1

Login