Home of the Smurf Community

Ask questions or discuss anything smurf related.
Page 4 of 9

Postby Beers » Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:05 am
I'm not impressed with them at all !

Most of them don't even resemble a smurf ! Only smurfette does, who looks as gorgeous as ever !

I'll still buy them tho :lol: :lol:
:stupidsmurf:

Postby Arnhem Smurfs » Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:26 am
uhhhh..did I miss something...I thought there are still no pictures available...so how can somebody judge if you like them or not?
The theme in itself I like (if only for the fact it makes them put out 12 new ones instead of 8 :-D )

Postby Beers » Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:16 am
I say nothing Ron ............. :pinksofa:

:lol: :lol:

Postby Tojo » Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:08 am
I think we'll just have be patient....

I HATE BEING PATIENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby SmurfingH » Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:15 am
I was under the impression that the pictures you're all talking about were a joke, but if you've really seen them then for goodness sake post them! What's the big secret anyway? :-? It's all getting pretty boring and I may have to crack my moderator whip. Now, if only I could remember where I'd put it..... :winks:

Postby Smurfysmurf » Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:29 am
You can use mine, Hil :whip:

I'd rather use :mad: or :-x anyway :smile:
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Azrael » Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:03 am
Sorry to pipe up, but it is getting quite annoying. Let's face it, we're all going to see them in a couple of days anyway and, in honesty, the buzz is that they're not brilliant.. but I certainly don't like all this 'secret squirrel' stuff going on.

Not sure what all the fuss is about. Please don't think I'm a horrible guy, everyone, but come on now... what's with all this "Nerner ner ner ner" stuff going on here? We're a community, right?

Every time someone finds something we post it and share/discuss right? That's the whole point of this isn't it?
www.britishcollectorsclub.com The Smurf Collectors Club

Postby Arnhem Smurfs » Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:14 am
lol..sorry if I stirred up something...my point only was that I thought I had missed something. :banghead:
And I agree Alan: the first one of any of us receiving/seeing/finding any pictures would just post them here right away.
I have no doubts about that of any of our forum collegues.
And im not (yet?) in the incrowd enough to receive any "buzz"...Besides the real judgement can be really done when I have them in my hands. And even than (luckily enough) our tastes and opinions will be personal and no doubt different.

So lets just do what Tojo already suggested...being patient (and being allowed to hate waiting a little).

:D Ron

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:15 am
Word. :D

Postby Smurfysmurf » Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:23 am
It looks like the sellers have received a first peek already :D

I don't think there is an "in" crowd on this forum but some collectors certainly have good relations with sellers and will hear about such scoopes before the rest of us do :-?

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D

Hidden in the Woods

Postby Beers » Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:34 am

I don't think there is an "in" crowd on this forum but some collectors certainly have good relations with sellers and will hear about such scoopes before the rest of us do :-?
Nicely put Maureen :D

When you receive an e-mail off someone who asks you not to share it because of the fact that the item or items has not been officially released yet, it is common courtesy to respect their wishes :D

Postby lobo » Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:35 am
I am very patient.I´ve always been but...
...I totally agree with every word Azrael said.

Postby Smurfysmurf » Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:37 am

Nicely put Maureen :D

When you receive an e-mail off someone who asks you not to share it because of the fact that the item or items has not been officially released yet, it is common courtesy to respect their wishes :D
Agreed..but you also don't have to mention that you have seen them now, do you Graham :winks:

the first time is a mistake,...but to keep it alive is a huge discourtesy in itself :D

Hidden in the Woods

Postby Beers » Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:41 am
Why is it a mistake ? :-?

And why am i being singled out ?

You have just contradicted your own statement :o

Blame Andre and Lia.........they started it 8-) 8-)

Postby Smurfysmurf » Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:42 am
No, Sweety :) :)

I said the first time (Andre and Lia) is a mistake...to keep it alive is a discourtesy :D

Hidden in the Woods

Postby Beers » Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:43 am
I'm sorry, you're the sweety :) :) :)

Postby Arnhem Smurfs » Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:00 am
:eek: :banghead:
lol...I have really to draw a map of forumnames, real names, nicknames, ebaynames and whatever name or ID I forgot...
if they are "just" collectors or also shop/seller or so... :eek:

Proffesionally I have nothing to do with that: I'm just an ICT'r: computers don't make mistakes, people do using tem...

Ron

Postby Azrael » Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:02 am
Sorry... but this is my opinion...

There is no 'in' crowd.

If you are a seller, or someone has told you 'please don't post this' (and I'm very guilty of this!) then, yeah, respect their wishes and don't post it... it's another thing all together to go on the net and start bragging about it.

Other forums I've been on have this "I've got the Windmill, you don't" attitude or "I have 55 Smurfs, that's more than you" ethic about it... and personally it brings bile to my throat. Smurf collecting is, in my opinion, sharing info, trading smurfs and hearing amazing stories of other people. We'll never have every smurf item ever... and we'll live with that.

I thought this forum was different.

Sorry to rant, but just got a bit passionate about this discussion.
www.britishcollectorsclub.com The Smurf Collectors Club

Postby Beers » Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:09 am
I said i did'nt like them, as did other people who had an opinion too, i don't brag about anything, and if you knew anything about me, you would know this too :o

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:12 am

Other forums I've been on have this "I've got the Windmill, you don't" attitude or "I have 55 Smurfs, that's more than you" ethic about it... and personally it brings bile to my throat. Smurf collecting is, in my opinion, sharing info, trading smurfs and hearing amazing stories of other people. We'll never have every smurf item ever... and we'll live with that.

I thought this forum was different.

Sorry to rant, but just got a bit passionate about this discussion.
That's exactly, why I decided not to post on a German board on a regular basis, except of promoting BP. :D
Page 4 of 9

Login