Home of the Smurf Community

Ask questions or discuss anything smurf related.
Page 1 of 1
Postby PVCBlue » Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:10 pm
YEA!! I finally got them today in the mail!!! Those pesky pencils that had been recalled!

"Smurfs, Smurfs, and More Smurfs!"

Postby bwalters » Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:57 pm
Good for you Gary. I wonder why the recalled them? Maybe because they contain lead. :) :)
Mr Bill

Postby Gerda » Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:24 pm
Those are great, congrats on getting them. So stupid they where recalled :x :banghead:
happily smurfing along

Postby PVCBlue » Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:05 pm
Good for you Gary. I wonder why the recalled them? Maybe because they contain lead. :) :)
Those are great, congrats on getting them. So stupid they where recalled :x :banghead:
Thanks y'all! I think it was said they were painted with lead paint on the outside?? Doesn't matter - I won't be opening them, unless of course I can get more!! LOL!!!
:cheers:

Postby bwalters » Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:22 pm
I can't even remember the number of times I sat with the tip of a pencil in my mouth. Plus during an act test we were told to put down our pencils and stretch I did by putting my hand forward and closeing my eyes. The guy in front of me failed to hear the part about putting down the pencil and held it. He put his hand to the rear at the same time I put mine forward and stabed me right through the hand. I did really get hurt but I did end up going to the hospital for a tetnis shot. completed the test later in the principal's office. I don't know what happened to the other kid. Don't even know his name.
Mr Bill

Postby Gerda » Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:41 am
I can't even remember the number of times I sat with the tip of a pencil in my mouth. .
is that what went wrong with you Bill :shock:
I'M KIDDING OF COURSE :D

I knew a guy once who as a child had a pencil stabbed into his chest just deep enough to go through several layers of skin. To this day you can still see the fully sharpened pencil under his skin like a tattoo, it never disolved.
Gary, are the pencils made in China? they always try to sneak things through from there that they know they are not suppose to be getting away with
happily smurfing along

Postby bwalters » Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:40 am
Well it's at least a portion of what is wrong with me. :) :)
Mr Bill

Postby Beers » Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:44 am
:haha:

:D
:stupidsmurf:

Postby PVCBlue » Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:06 am
Gary, are the pencils made in China? they always try to sneak things through from there that they know they are not suppose to be getting away with
Yep made in Taiwan :???: 8-)

Postby Smurfysmurf » Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:30 am
I knew a guy once who as a child had a pencil stabbed into his chest just deep enough to go through several layers of skin. To this day you can still see the fully sharpened pencil under his skin like a tattoo, it never disolved.
That's why I never had to learn where left and right is...a very helpful kid shoved her pencil into my left hand in elementary school..and it left it's mark to this day...so any time I have to turn left or right all I have to do is look at my hand :D

I hated that mark so much as a kid that I tried to operate on myself but no matter how deep I went in with the knife the mark didn't come out, so I eventually gave up :-?

I still think we will see the pencils in the stores before long. My bet is that the little thrift stores in the malls (the ones with the dollar items) will have them :D We just have to be patient (as TinTin keeps telling me when new smurfs are coming out :)
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/
===============================

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby eggie smurf » Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:21 am
I once threw a pencil down the stairs to my best friend to catch...well she decided to catch it point down into her palm. And she too has that lead mark to this day. Reading everyone's stories makes it seem like us kids were all pretty stupid with pencils and now I don't blame them for recalling them now. Of course, using that logic, they shouldn't let kids use pencils EVER!! :)
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Cassiebsg » Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:51 am
Never realized that pencils were a deadly arm... :eek: Next you won't be allowed in a plane with one. 8-)
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Postby Gerda » Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:06 am
Never realized that pencils were a deadly arm... :eek: Next you won't be allowed in a plane with one. 8-)

shhhh don't say that too loudly, someone might be listening and make it happen :cool:
happily smurfing along

Postby Syd Smurf » Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:18 am
Oh boy.....soon you won't be allowed to take books on a plane because you may paper cut someone and take over the plane.

Congrats on getting the pencils Gary. I had 2 packs in my hand but I wasn't allowed to buy them. If I see anymore in Target hidden about......I may not take them through the cash register next time. To be fair.....I will replace the packet with $1.

Just kidding.

Dyar

Postby PVCBlue » Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:23 am
Oh boy.....soon you won't be allowed to take books on a plane because you may paper cut someone and take over the plane.

Congrats on getting the pencils Gary. I had 2 packs in my hand but I wasn't allowed to buy them. If I see anymore in Target hidden about......I may not take them through the cash register next time. To be fair.....I will replace the packet with $1.

Just kidding.

Dyar
:shock: 8-) :lol: :) :haha:
Page 1 of 1

Login