Home of the Smurf Community

Ask questions or discuss anything smurf related.
Page 1 of 1
Postby bwalters » Sat Aug 14, 2010 7:54 pm
Hi All; I bought about 9 auctions on ebay. 1. A set of erdle cars NIB. 2. A Smurf jack in the box NIB. 3. Smurf plush puppet NIP. 4. Smurf windup playpals NIP. 5. 3 Smurf windup musians NIP. 6. Smurf 6 piece haircare set NIB. 7. musical high chair toy NIP. 8. Musical Smurf toy radio NIB. 9. Windup train set NIB. I could not believe no one bid against me. This stuff is all brand new condition.
Glad Moey doesn't do Ebay very much. lol
Mr Bill

Postby bwalters » Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:48 pm
I said #3 was a plush puppet. It is a push up puppet. The Erdel cars are 4 one was the plane. The wind up musians were 3 of them on a package.
Mr Bill

Postby SmurfingH » Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:37 am
That sounds like a great haul Bill! :-D :)

Postby Tojo » Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:19 am
Very nice Bill :D It sounds like you got some very nice thigs in those auctions.
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby bwalters » Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:04 am
What supprised me the most was the prices. Except for the car's which I paid $30 for and the train and pop up music box I paid $20 for. The rest were $10. I was hoping to win all of them but wasn't going to be around to watch the auctions. I didn't have a lot of time when I saw them. So I just bid $5 above the starting bid on all but 2 of them. I won most at the starting bid.
Mr Bill

Postby bwalters » Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:19 am
Mr Bill

Postby bwalters » Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:58 am
OK I think I finally got it all right. I put descriptions above so If you don't want to look at all of them you don't have to.
Mr Bill

Postby Smurfysmurf » Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:01 pm
Looks like you saved a bunch on shipping, Bill :D

Congratulations, they all look to be in excellent condition :cheers:
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/
===============================

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby bwalters » Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:04 pm
I have all the cars but not all in good shape. I have the train but again not in the best of shape. I have several of the windup walkers and pushups. But I don't have any of them with the boxes. Thats what I wanted more than anything.
Mr Bill
Page 1 of 1

Login