Home of the Smurf Community

Ask questions or discuss anything smurf related.
Page 1 of 1
Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:32 am
With the year coming to an end in about two months, I wonder what was your bargain of the year so far? Mine is definitely Paracodin Smurf. I always wanted to have him, but since I wanted to complete my basics first, I told myself to get him later. But when I saw him on a fleamarket in August, I had to think it all over again. Despite being in bad condition, I had to ask the lady for the price and it was just 0,50 €. :shock: :D No wonder, that I had to sin and get hold of him. :yay: :woohoo:
Attachments
paracodin.jpg.jpg
paracodin.jpg.jpg (60.03 KiB) Viewed 3220 times

Postby SmurfingH » Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:02 am
That is an amazing price!! Well done Dom. :hug:

Postby bradley » Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:18 am
that is a nice bargain Dom! well done! I think my best buys this year were my Johan & Peewit plush. I managed to buy them on ebay from America & won them for 10US each. bargain price considering a lot of them are listed for buy nows of 50US+ sometimes. And these were in excellent condition still with their tags.

Postby Smurfysmurf » Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:43 am
Great bargains, Dom and Brad :cheers:

I got the orange fries smurf last year at a fair for around 30 Euros...well, I was bored one day in September and looked at some smurfs on ebay, and found a smurf lot (23 smurfs) for around $44 which included the orange fries smurf, so I got my second one for $2-3 :-D
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/
===============================

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:59 am
@Brad: Your plushes are super cute. :smitten: Very well done !!! :congrats:

@Moey: This is like a dream come true. Very well done. :congrats:

Postby Lia » Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:34 am
I can`t remember many bargains when it`s about smurfs :(
I usually pay crazy prices for my unusual smurfs.
so Dom, ..you did a great job, finding a paracodin for 50 cents! :D

Lia

Postby Gerda » Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:50 pm
you guys did a great job especially dom!! I would have broken down to.
I think my best bargain this year was rummage saling earlier this year I stopped at one house and bought a big iron shelf to put on my porch, when I pulled up to the house to get help loading into my van they noticed the smurf sign and one of the lady's came running with a bag of 4 smurfs, there was a nat, umbrella, golfer and fallen ice skater. She let me have them and I gave her a big hug. She probably thought I was a nut but I just thought it was the greatest thing.
happily smurfing along

Postby stampysmurf » Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:42 pm
I'm afraid I didn't get any bargains this year either :( :(

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:18 am
What a touching story, Gerda. :( What is more than receiving cuties as a gift. :congrats: :D

Postby Tintin » Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:10 am
Hi Dom

Great find .... congratulations !!!!!

Tintin

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Sat Oct 30, 2010 3:18 am
Thank you, Frank. :)
Postby smurfowen » Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:44 pm
My BIGGEST BargaiN
I had to work the Sunday and my manager usealy goes to car boot sale. Knowing that im a huge smurf collector, she came across a stall selling (a load of old junk, as she put it). She phoned me at work and told me that there were Smurfs for sale. The guy selling use to work as a rep or Coke a cola and just had his second daughter and was having a clean up.
Long story short....
She bought all his smurf for £10, there were only a few something like 10 or so which I thought was a bargain. Little did i Know that when i paid her on the Monday and she gave me the plastic bag, it would be the best £10 ever spent. Not only was there a Carnival Smurf in that i did not have but BANG A original Fanta smurf.
The guy had it from when he was in Switzerland for Coke / Fanta.

Needless to say my manager climbed in my pionts book.lol
Attachments
Smurfowens Fanta Smurf.JPG
Smurfowens Fanta Smurf.JPG (74.49 KiB) Viewed 3011 times
Smurfowen
Life is a journey, so enjoy the ride.

Postby SmurfingH » Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:14 pm
Wow! That is awesome! :cheers:

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:16 am
Wow!!!! :shock: What a bargain, Pierre. :D :cheers: I guess you must be pleased for having such a nice manager. Congratulations to you. :congrats:

Postby smurfowen » Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:20 am
Wow!!!! :shock: What a bargain, Pierre. :D :cheers: I guess you must be pleased for having such a nice manager. Congratulations to you. :congrats:
She is no longer my manager, but she still rates high in my books.
Smurfowen
Life is a journey, so enjoy the ride.
Page 1 of 1

Login