Home of the Smurf Community

Ask questions or discuss anything smurf related.
Page 2 of 2

Postby nurse smurf » Sat Dec 18, 2004 2:04 pm
Thank you everyone for your welcome.

Well I think most days should be POD days. Considering I live 3 hours north of him and he thinks I am a West Aussie!!!!! Really (if Sydney is in fact where you are) LOL :eek:

Karen (Kitty's Cavern) I am a Karen Maree. Love your website by the way.

I have been collecting for oh.... a whole month I guess. Just starting up again. Already starting to feel the emotion compulsive disorder you seem to get when you are on a good thing.

Postby smurf addict » Sat Dec 18, 2004 3:22 pm
so the smurf bug has bit you? if you haven't got many smurfs, you might want to head to david jones as they are now selling smurfs.

they also have smurf houses and some bigger playsets. the smurf farm house and some stores in sydney have the smurf windmill also.

i live in the maitland area so i'm just up the road. it's nice to have yet another newcastle smurfy person.

take care
heather

Postby Rachel » Sat Dec 18, 2004 3:51 pm
Hi Karen, welcome aboard. :welcome:
I hope you don't mind but I took the liberty of making you a nurse smurfette avatar as I realised we didn't have one ready to use.

Lacey, don't worry, I am working on your nurse avatar later this week, I have something in mind. :wink:
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby Syd Smurf » Sat Dec 18, 2004 8:44 pm
Well I think most days should be POD days. Considering I live 3 hours north of him and he thinks I am a West Aussie!!!!! Really (if Sydney is in fact where you are) LOL :eek:
Hi Nurse Karen

I am so sorry for insulting you like that....I am just paranoid about any more West Aussies joining the forum as they are a little.... :mrgreen: ....although thank god they are not as bad as Queenslanders that are a little more :crazy:

Welcome to the board and it's good to see you have joined us in this mad addiction of smurfs....I love the avatar Rachel has done for you too....I am hoping POD stands for 'Pick on Dyar' and not 'Prick on Dyar' as that needle looks awfully big and ouchy.

Dyar

PS - Why are those 2 crazy emoticons green & gold....are you trying to say something about us Aussies Rach?

Postby SMURFYSTEVE1 » Sat Dec 18, 2004 9:01 pm
Hi Grizz i have really missed you But you know what they say absence makes the smurf grow fonder, :) or somthing like that i have worked out how to use page builder know and once you work it out its really easy but i need a little favore! I have sent you a P.M.
Smurfy regards, Steve. :D :D

Postby Little lucie @ Simon » Sun Dec 19, 2004 4:52 am
Hi guys, welcome back everybody! 1st Jan is pick on dyar day :) i will remember that one (only joking Dyar). I hope POL day isnt pick on Lucie day :( lucie

Postby Linda's protector » Sun Dec 19, 2004 5:11 am
No, it's Pick on Linda day, although it better should be neither! :x
:evil: Hmmpf :evil:

Postby Bunno Smurf » Sun Dec 19, 2004 5:16 am

I am so sorry for insulting you like that....I am just paranoid about any more West Aussies joining the forum as they are a little.... :mrgreen: ....although thank god they are not as bad as Queenslanders that are a little more :crazy:
I'm a bit concerned about you putting West Aussies and Queenslanders in the same sentence Dyar.

We're a unique breed over here and very seriously considering a succession from the rest of the country. hmmmm hang on that would suck having to pay international postage from NSW.

Linda
:star: LINDA :star:
Page 2 of 2

Login