Home of the Smurf Community

Ask questions or discuss anything smurf related.
Page 1 of 1
Postby attombomb7 » Mon May 02, 2005 7:24 pm
I recieved two new brainy smurfs today..a light blue fake rohling and a yellow glasses uk variation.

so I took some photos of my brainy's with my other brainy's!

here are my BRAINY photos..:lol: what about some brainy, brainy and more brainy's! :lol:

I do have other brainy's like the black glasses, book brainy's etc.. even a brass one.. so I will photograph them next time

here is also a special Ventriloquist brainy!! hehehehe

Image Attom

--

CHECK out my new website
Hogatha's Fake and licenced Smurfs collection

http://mennoblue.net/
(my fake smurf collection ):)

Postby Syd Smurf » Mon May 02, 2005 8:09 pm
Oh Shiver Smurf......how many yellow glasses dudes do you have :shock: .....(see I told you Attom's the place to take large pockets to) :D

What a nice selection of Brainys....I love the Ventriloquist one, that is so unique. Also love the coloured ones.....I don't have any of those colours although I do have a metallic bronze one....but nothing as colourful as your ones......will have to keep looking for them. I think the Astro Brainy is really cute too.....I can just picture him going to space with Astro and even then being kicked out the side of the rocket where he lands on a planet and annoys the natives and is kicked out back into space again.

I have a few Brainys too...just need one more to complete the Katalog listings.....looking, looking, looking :eye:

Nice pics once again Attom :adore:

Postby Bunno Smurf » Mon May 02, 2005 8:13 pm
errrgggg and you said the Irwins were ugly!

Love the Astro brainy :)
:star: LINDA :star:

Postby attombomb7 » Mon May 02, 2005 8:49 pm
HEY!

Dyar which brainy do you still need?

by the way I do love your rohling copper brainy... I'm sue i have one somewhere.. OOOOH! I know its with you! hehehe

I am on the watch for fake brainys..I need the orange ,yellow and pink ones...oh yeah a blue dark one...

I do have other copper fakes.. but no brainy..heheh yet! :)

its great you have almost all the katalog ones ! that must have been a challange to fill...
Image Attom

--

CHECK out my new website

Postby Syd Smurf » Mon May 02, 2005 8:57 pm
Hi Attom

I am not 100% sure but off the top of my head I think the one I am missing still is Portugal Schleich Emblem...but I need to check.

Yes that Brainy is very nice and I am very grateful that I have him.....I would also like the other colours too and one day I hope to have a nice group like you do.

It hasn't been too hard to get all of the Brainys as I have had help from people like Daniel & Pauli who really helped me out with some that I needed...the others were flukes. I do think it will be difficult to find the last one though...it's not considered expensive or rare or anything.....but it will be a challenge to find it.

Dyar

Postby attombomb7 » Mon May 02, 2005 9:07 pm
I do hope you find him:)

I'm sure not too many people would be looking , but it would be nice to keep an eye out for you..

as you know ..I am not really collecting according to the katalog ..

as a guide.. I'm more looking for things that I don't know about or just find odd..or related to fakes..

I think its amazing how you have gotten so many great katalog variations! its making you a very good expert on them.. I personally think you have grown so much in knowledge too :) on smurfs,, not that you were a idiot before :lol: hehehe but you are really good! at this..
Image Attom

--

CHECK out my new website

Postby Syd Smurf » Mon May 02, 2005 9:31 pm
LOL....I was pretty much an idiot when I first stepped on this forum. I didn't know that fakes existed until I met you and I also didn't know about so many other things until I joined here and learnt so much....I still don't know about many things but at least I know we have the right people here to ask when we need info. I did learn a lot once I got the Katalog though, I knew so little about variations before that so that has become priceless in my education as well. I just remember seeing the Schlumpf-burg in the book and thinking....geez....what the hell is that? :shock:

Dyar

Postby eggie smurf » Mon May 02, 2005 10:33 pm
Attom - if you ever need to unload one of those yellow glasses brainy (the real ones, not the fakes), look my way :D I keep getting outbid on those suckers!! :banghead:
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Little lucie @ Simon » Tue May 03, 2005 2:08 am
Wow Attom , you have got a really nice collection of brainy smurf's. Im impresssed. :D Ive g :D ot three of these, mine have red glasses on and one is the Carl Zeiss which im particularly found of as im very short sighted and need to wear glasses ,and contact lenses to correct my vision.
They don't make me brainy tho' :( I wish they did.Lucie :D

Postby Rachel » Tue May 03, 2005 11:49 am
Hi Attom, I am so impressed with your brainy smurfs, you have got a fabulous selection there, so many yellow glasses. :D :D

I adore that Ventriloquist brainy, I think it looks fab and so fitting. :worship:
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]
Page 1 of 1

Login