Home of the Smurf Community

Ask questions or discuss anything smurf related.
Page 2 of 2

Postby JT » Sun Jul 10, 2005 10:13 am
:-? Does anybody have any ideas how to attach mpg video on webpage?
Like when you click a picture video appears on media player :-?

JT

Postby Guest » Sun Jul 10, 2005 11:25 am
Steve Parkes did the Passion video so he will know. :D

Postby steveparkes » Fri Jul 15, 2005 5:11 am
Hi JT, I've only just seen that..I did it in frontpage and dreamweaver..I built the layout in dreamweaver then went to frontpage to insert the video as it seemed to support video better than dreamweaver.

Here's a webpage that explains the process in frontpage:

http://support.microsoft.com/default.as ... 80&sd=tech
Long, long ago, deep in the forest, there was a hidden village where tiny creatures lived. They called themselves the Smurfs. They were good.

http://www.nationalfriends.co.uk

Postby JT » Fri Jul 15, 2005 3:48 pm
Thanks Steve :cheers:
I use only Frontpage as It seems to be easiest for me :lol:
I´ll take a look on that and try it in near future :-D

Janne

Postby JT » Sun Aug 21, 2005 1:29 pm
Phew!
Now I´ve updated pictures #20101-#20232!!!
Lot of work done, still lot to do. But now it feels like I might get this done :lol:

JT

Postby Rachel » Mon Aug 22, 2005 3:20 am
Hi JT, it looks great, you have been working hard. :cheers:

It is so satisfying isn't it when you see your site coming together and when you have just done a big lot of pics like that done it is so worth it.

Because we are still on dial up I have been ploughing through a small update to Blue Imps so with any luck, by the time we finally get back on broadband I might be able to upload some new things. :D
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby Smurf1303 » Mon Aug 22, 2005 6:49 am
Sorry probably being thick but where are the videos?

Good website, as someone said earlier, clearly laid out and easy to access. Some nice smurfs too

Helen :cheers: :cheers:

Postby JT » Mon Aug 22, 2005 10:05 pm
Sorry probably being thick but where are the videos?

Good website, as someone said earlier, clearly laid out and easy to access. Some nice smurfs too

Helen :cheers: :cheers:
I decided to remove videos for now. Please be patient, as soon as I find out how to add those easily, I´ll do.

JT

Postby Yonna » Tue Aug 23, 2005 2:14 am
Looking absolutely great, Janne! You have done a great job. :D
I have the same job ahead of me in the near future. :shock:
Go ahead! Smurf my day!

Postby Syd Smurf » Tue Aug 23, 2005 8:07 pm
It looks great JT :D ......it's nice that everyone is putting these websites together.

Dyar

Postby JT » Wed Aug 24, 2005 9:10 am
Steve, can I ask you how to convert mpg video to avi or some other Frontpage supported video type? Yep, I could :)
If anyone could help me I would be grateful forever. Or at least until I have another question to ask :lol: :lol:

JT

Postby JT » Sat Sep 03, 2005 9:14 am
Finally!!!
All regular Smurf pics are updated :D Of course I´ve got few new variations and few ones in better condition since first Smurfs were pictured but still. Couple new Supers are still waiting to be photographed and all misc items :)

If anyone is interested in seeing videos of my collection, you can go here and download files : hylly1.MPG , hylly2.MPG and vitriini.MPG

At least my computer didn´t play them directly (only 1 or 2 seconds from start). Save target and play files from your computer should do the trick.

JT

Postby Rachel » Sat Sep 03, 2005 3:30 pm
Excellent news Janne, I am really looking forward to seeing the video file but unfortunately I will have to wait for our Broadband connection to be sorted as I have a feeling it would take hours to download on dialup.
Of course I´ve got few new variations and few ones in better condition since first Smurfs were pictured but still.
I know that feeling, I think I have quite a few photos of smurfs that have arrived in the last 6 months or so to take. :photo: :photo: :photo: :knackered:
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]
Page 2 of 2

Login