Home of the Smurf Community

Ask questions or discuss anything smurf related.
Page 1 of 2
Postby Rachel » Fri Aug 26, 2005 3:22 am
Hi all, just to let you know I am aware there is a problem with Blue Imps. The site has been down since last night, I am not sure exactly what the problem is but I have been in touch with the hosting company and hopefully all will be resolved soon........... :x

It won't really effect the forum here but there will be pics in a few posts missing as they are linked to Blue Imps.

As I am still desperately trying to get the smurf room finished (I have spent the last 5 days at it so far) I can't afford to spend the whole day in front of the computer trying to sort the problems so I can't be sure when it will be fixed. Sorry. :???:
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby Guest » Fri Aug 26, 2005 3:44 am
Rachel, its ok about your smurf room, we wiil wait to see it as it will be worth waiting for, we know how busy you are ! it is going to be an awesome room ! :-D :beer:

Postby Guest » Fri Aug 26, 2005 3:45 am
:cool: Forget the above post, you have till 3pm this afternoon to get it finished or your smurfs are done for, muhahahahaha ! :-D :beer:

Postby Guest » Fri Aug 26, 2005 3:53 am
Hi Rach

If you need any help with sorting this out then give me a shout, not sure if there's anything I can do but can try to help. :D

Postby Syd Smurf » Fri Aug 26, 2005 5:16 am
I hope Blue Imps will only be down for a short while as it's probably my favourite website to use as a reference site for variations......but does this mean that we will get a peek at your website soon??????? wahooooey

Postby Rachel » Fri Aug 26, 2005 3:23 pm
Thanks guys, all sorted now. :relieved: :twirl:

Thanks for the encouragement Graham. :-x

There is still quite a bit of work to do on the room. The house we have just bought is over 100 years old and just stripping the wallpaper off was a job in itself as there were up to 5 layers on some walls. Having just spent the last 2 days just prepping the walls I am almost ready to start painting! I am really hoping to get the room all ready for smurfs by the end of next week.

How excited am I! :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

I have the room planned down to the final detail as it has been so long in coming and I have to admit I keep sneaking into the spare bedroom to peak into boxes as to be perfectly honest I can't even remember everything we have. :o :cyclops:

Anyway, Blue Imps is all back up and running and as soon as the smurf room is done, I can finish off quite a big update to the site that I have been working on over the last couple of months. :D

Postby Guest » Fri Aug 26, 2005 5:20 pm
The end is in sight Rachel and soon enough you will be able to enjoy your smurfies in all their glory ! How long have'nt you seen them properly for ?, and did'nt you say they have been in boxes for a long time ? :-D :beer:

Postby Syd Smurf » Fri Aug 26, 2005 7:26 pm
I meant to say in the above post does that mean we will get a peek of your smurf room soon...wahooey.....but I typed website instead :banghead: ....anyway glad that Blue Imps is up....I hate when things go down.....other things....not so bad.....we have been waiting almost as long as Rach has I think to see the smurf room....smurf party on the horizon wahooooo....Syd & me will bring the spike :D

Dyar

Postby Rachel » Sat Aug 27, 2005 3:11 am
Hi Graham, yep all my smurfs are packed up in boxes and have been for over three years. It had got to the point where they had taken over the dining room in the old house so each smurf got packed up into individual bags and everything got put in the attic. Ever since then my goal has been to have a smurf room and now we are finally almost there.

I have posted a few pics below to show progress. :D
Syd & me will bring the spike
Dyar, I really hope you are referring to alcohol and not a big long sharp stick! :yikes: :)

You know you and Syd would be welcome anytime, but remember, no coats with the big pockets Thank You. :cool:

A few of the boxes

After wallpaper is stripped

After wallpaper is stripped

Wall is filled, almost ready for painting!

Another wall ready

One for Staci & Lucie

Postby Guest » Sat Aug 27, 2005 3:14 am
Thanks Rachel ! cant wait to see this room done, not that we are putting pressure on you to finish it ! well, maybe just a little ! :-D :beer:

Postby Syd Smurf » Sat Aug 27, 2005 4:17 am
You have a gorgeous doggie Rach......what type is he?.....I know you have probably told me but I can't remember.

We would love to come and visit but if I did I gurantee that I would be wearing at least one gigantic jacket...probably with big pockets to try and defrost my hands. :)

Dyar

Postby Rachel » Sat Aug 27, 2005 4:36 am
Hi Dyar, he is a keeshond, also known as Dutch Barge Dogs. This one is Kyle, our youngest, who is coming up for his 2nd birthday. We also have Kenny who is the old man now as he will be 7 at Christmas this year.

Off topic but if anyone wants to know a little more about the breed here is our website: http://www.keeshondwales.co.uk It is a little out of date as I haven't had a chance to update it lately but will do soon I hope. :D

Postby Guest » Sat Aug 27, 2005 4:43 am
Rachel, lovely pics of Kenny ! especially the bath one, where had he been ? lol ! and the cat flap, still looking at them ! :-D :beer:

Postby Guest » Sat Aug 27, 2005 4:51 am
Kyle and Kenny, if you get two more, are they gonna be Stan and Cartman by any chance, cool names tho Rachel, gorgeous dogs ! mrs beer said she wanted one until she seen the bath pic, i take it you had been out walking that day in the mud ! looks good fun there at bathtime! lol ! :-D :beer:

Postby Syd Smurf » Sat Aug 27, 2005 6:04 am
Thanks for the info Rach

Just drooling over that smurf mountain in the above pics....it would be like digging for gold except with a gurantee of actually finding lots of it.

Dyar

Postby Rachel » Sat Aug 27, 2005 7:17 am
Kyle and Kenny, if you get two more, are they gonna be Stan and Cartman by any chance, cool names tho Rachel, gorgeous dogs ! mrs beer said she wanted one until she seen the bath pic, i take it you had been out walking that day in the mud !
Thanks Graham, yes they are not best seen in the bath but luckily they don't need bathing very often. Once or twice a year Thank goodness. :bath:

Cartman will be next I think be will of course have to spell it Kartman. :winks:

Postby Guest » Sat Aug 27, 2005 7:28 am
Very nice dogs Rachel ! we have a little shih-tzu called Chu ! :-D :beer:

Postby Guest » Sat Aug 27, 2005 7:28 am
Hee hee, those dogs frightened the life out of my kids because they just want to kiss you all over. :) :) :) They are lovely but great big bundles of fluff!!!!

Postby Rachel » Sat Aug 27, 2005 7:43 am
Very nice dogs Rachel ! we have a little shih-tzu called Chu
They are georgous dogs as well Graham, do you have a pic?

Postby Guest » Sat Aug 27, 2005 7:45 am
I will sort one out Rachel ! :-D :beer:
Page 1 of 2

Login