Home of the Smurf Community

Ask questions or discuss anything smurf related.
Page 1 of 2

WHO COULD BE A BLT ?

Poll ended at Tue Sep 13, 2005 12:09 pm

GRAHAM
23%
KAREN
9%
RACHEL
5%
LINDA
23%
RAELENE
14%
DYAR
14%
DRAGON
5%
FRAM
5%
ATTOM
No votes
STACI
5%
Total votes : 22

Postby Guest » Thu Sep 08, 2005 12:09 pm
ok people of the smurf world ! time to cast a vote ! who do you think is most likely to be a BLT ?

USE YOUR VOTE WISELY !

:-D :beer:

Postby bradley » Fri Sep 09, 2005 1:12 am
Whats a BLT?

Postby Guest » Fri Sep 09, 2005 1:17 am
Hello Brad, the BLT's were those nasty bacon, lettuce and tomato agents that threatened to take our smurfs away ! we are trying to find out there identities, use your vote wisely Brad ! very wisely as if australian female like ! not Dyarish ! hehehe !

Postby bradley » Fri Sep 09, 2005 1:24 am
Hello Brad, the BLT's were those nasty bacon, lettuce and tomato agents that threatened to take our smurfs away ! we are trying to find out there identities, use your vote wisely Brad ! very wisely as if australian female like ! not Dyarish ! hehehe !

I still don't know what your on about :-?
What is a Bacon, Lettuce and Tomato agent?? and who's smurfs did they threaten and how? lol.. It sounds a little crazy to me because I don't understand what it all means.. :x

Postby Guest » Fri Sep 09, 2005 1:26 am
its ok Brad, just vote aus female and you'll be fine !

Postby Syd Smurf » Fri Sep 09, 2005 2:24 am
Brad is playing the ignorance card here Graham.....I think we might have a new suspect :)

The BLT were 3 agents (Bacon Lettuce Tomato) who joined the forum a few months back threatning to take over the smurf village world and all of our smurfs....then they dissappeared...until all of this recent talk about them and their return overnight.....we think it's one of the usual members here so this is a vote to see who people think it is....I don't really think it's you Brad....but it could be anyone of us....You can rule out me cos I would know if it was me...and I haven't got a clue.

Postby bradley » Fri Sep 09, 2005 2:36 am
Brad is playing the ignorance card here Graham.....I think we might have a new suspect :)

The BLT were 3 agents (Bacon Lettuce Tomato) who joined the forum a few months back threatning to take over the smurf village world and all of our smurfs....then they dissappeared...until all of this recent talk about them and their return overnight.....we think it's one of the usual members here so this is a vote to see who people think it is....I don't really think it's you Brad....but it could be anyone of us....You can rule out me cos I would know if it was me...and I haven't got a clue.
ahh, well that makes more sense now.
But I don't remember these users.
Was this before I joined here maybe.

Brad.

Postby Guest » Fri Sep 09, 2005 2:42 am
You didn't happen to eat a Bacon, Lettuce and Tomato sandwich when you joined here did you, Brad? :) :) :)

Postby bradley » Fri Sep 09, 2005 2:49 am
You didn't happen to eat a Bacon, Lettuce and Tomato sandwich when you joined here did you, Brad? :) :) :)
I hate Tomato yuck...
It would have to have been a tomato SAUSE sandwich.
I was just reading the remember when thread. I hadn't looked at that.
So I'm just reading up on these BLT's.

Brad.

Postby Guest » Fri Sep 09, 2005 2:50 am
Hello Brad, most of their posts were lost in the big forum crash a couple of months ago, but they wrote quite a bit, most of it very clever stuff ! that's why you cant find anything about them !

Postby Guest » Fri Sep 09, 2005 2:51 am
And how poor Fram has got a vote, i will never know !

Postby Guest » Fri Sep 09, 2005 2:54 am
And how poor Fram has got a vote, i will never know !
It's because his name is an anagram of "Farm" and Agent Bacon used to live there.

Postby Guest » Fri Sep 09, 2005 2:54 am
AHA! Talking of farms, perhaps Simon has had a part in this, he may have put the bacon into the BLT!!!

Postby Guest » Fri Sep 09, 2005 2:57 am
LOL @ Karen, again !

Postby Bunno Smurf » Fri Sep 09, 2005 3:54 am
its ok Brad, just vote aus female and you'll be fine !

Are you trying to influence the voting Gray...that would be cheating wouldn't it??

Unless of course we win a prize if we get the most votes...if so....then by all means vote for me Brad :)
:star: LINDA :star:

Postby Guest » Fri Sep 09, 2005 5:04 am
Linda, Linda, would i do that ?, i think the vote is going very well !

Postby Guest » Fri Sep 09, 2005 7:11 am
ok, myself and linda think the BLT's are ganging up on us !

Postby SA Smurfette » Mon Sep 12, 2005 10:53 pm
How long does this poll go for Gray ?

Who is it? :) :) :)

Raelene

Postby Syd Smurf » Mon Sep 12, 2005 11:25 pm
Well I think it's quite obvious who the BLT are isn't it?....obviously the 3 are:

Graham
Linda

....and Trish gave herself away as the 3rd member cos she made a fuss about wanting some of the credit too.....not a wise move Trish cos now we know :D

I still think that Rae (code name Radish) had something going on as well....maybe she was their manager or political planner and strategist....she played it very cool which made that hard to figure out......so the BLT have finally been unmasked.

Postby Guest » Tue Sep 13, 2005 5:38 am
How long does this poll go for Gray ?

Who is it? :) :) :)

Raelene
Lol ! Rae, i cant remember what i set it at, 5 or 7 days i think ! anyway, i think so far, the poll is inconclusive and does'nt tell the real story ! Muhahahahaha !

Page 1 of 2

Login