Home of the Smurf Community

Contests, quizzes and smurf games.
Page 7 of 10

Postby Guest » Fri Oct 21, 2005 7:09 am
It looks fabulous! Great pics Tojo!

Who else is on the OJ case? Come on guys!!!! :) :) :)

Postby XoioX2000 » Fri Oct 21, 2005 7:27 am
Alloah!

Sorry I'm catching up late on that one!!!!

You are not going to believe this, but I have known for a little while that I have misplaced 2 figurines: As I was taking some new pics for my collection list, there was 2 figurines I could not find:

One is Gargie with a net (which I bought recently in a couple of versions) and the other... yes the adventurer Smurf!

Below are the pics I use for my collection list...

Hence why this is so weird that OJ has gone missing!

I didn't really bother trying to find it before as I'm convinced it is somewhere... but I'll try to find him now that he is required for plan B!

I'll try to send the pics on Monday!

Out of all the Smurfs, it had to be THAT one!
:dragon: I like the smell of Napalm, first thing in the morning...:dragon:
Check out The Dragon's Cave

Postby Guest » Fri Oct 21, 2005 7:31 am
Why is Hiker Smurf calling poor OJ an IT? :) :) :)

Postby XoioX2000 » Fri Oct 21, 2005 7:34 am
Please somebody shoot the Dragon...

I have just realised that OJ is 20474 and not 20473... The pictures will be with you by Monday!

Have you ever hit your head real hard and said "Dooh!!!!" ?
There was too many bars in Dublin I think...
:dragon: I like the smell of Napalm, first thing in the morning...:dragon:
Check out The Dragon's Cave

Postby eggie smurf » Fri Oct 21, 2005 8:16 am
There was too many bars in Dublin I think...
:lol2:
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Guest » Fri Oct 21, 2005 9:51 am
I have just realised that OJ is 20474 and not 20473...
:sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny:

I thought you made a mistake but I didn't like to come right out with it. I thought I had better skirt round the subject at least because I think the kids might have a fit if they thought OJ changed his clothes! :) :)

Postby Bunno Smurf » Sat Oct 22, 2005 3:27 am
Just a reminder about those deadlines guys:

UK: Tuesday 25th October
Germany: Tuesday 1st Nov (Done! Thanks)
Canada: Tuesday 8th Nov
USA: Tuesday 15th Nov
Australia: Tuesday 22nd

I have some pics from Graham now too so I should have the Liverpool page up and running shortly too. I think I have added the link and the page but theres only one pic so far and its a little small.

Linda
:star: LINDA :star:

Postby Rachel » Sat Oct 22, 2005 4:01 am
Hi Linda, I am on the case today. This weekend is the first chance I have had to do anything as work has been really busy the last couple of weeks but I will be taking the little fella out this afternoon with me. :D
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby Tojo » Sat Oct 22, 2005 4:31 am
Germany: Tuesday 1st Nov (Done! Thanks)
Linda
You're welcome. In fact I'm glad I took the photos last Sunday as the weather has really deteriorated since then - rain, drizzle, more rain! Frankfurt was pretty much flattened by allied bombers at the end of the war so there aren't to many really old buildings left. The house in which Goethe (famous for his literature) grew up in has been rebuilt / restored. The same goes for the buildings at the Römer I photographed. Incidentally, we got married in the stone house with the shields & the clock on the front.
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby Rachel » Sat Oct 22, 2005 10:18 am
Hi Linda, I have just sent you an email, can you let me know that you have received it with pics attached as our emails are playing up a bit Today. :D

Postby Bunno Smurf » Sun Oct 23, 2005 2:52 am
Hi Rachel,

Mission successful! :) :)

Thanks. I will get onto them today hopefully though I am pretty whacked at the moment as we have been out on a geo-caching frenzy today. We did 3 different caches today which included a little bush-bashing and hiking. It was rather hot today (28C - compared to the weather we've had lately) and I was worried about snakes but the only one we saw was on the road and Phil ran it over cos he couldn't avoid it.

Poor Eloise fell over too and cut her knee on a rock :(

Postby Bunno Smurf » Sun Oct 23, 2005 3:59 am
OK done. :D For anyone interested in viewing the Wales pics they can be seen here

OJ Does Wales

Thanks for the pics, Rachel. They look fabulous :hug: Especially love the "Sleeping Giant". The kids are going to get a kick out of trying to see him :)

Postby Guest » Sun Oct 23, 2005 5:01 am
Oops I think your bandwidth fell over Linda! :) :)

Postby Bunno Smurf » Sun Oct 23, 2005 6:43 am
Too many people too soon I guess...it does that. Worked just then for me.

Postby Tojo » Sun Oct 23, 2005 6:49 am
Worked for me too on the 3rd attempt.
Those are great pictures of Wales, Rachel. It looks like OJ had a good time testing his compass. The countryside reminds me of the area around Buxton where I went on holiday last year. :D

:cheers:

Tojo
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby Guest » Sun Oct 23, 2005 7:13 am
It's ok now, great pics Rachel!

Postby Syd Smurf » Sun Oct 23, 2005 7:40 am
Great pics Rach & Tojo. I love the look of the city there Tojo...some day I will get there and meet all of my German friends that have promised me beers and more laughter.

Rach..that scenery is beautiful too. I could handle that type of escape at the moment....I could roll down those big hills :)

Postby Rachel » Sun Oct 23, 2005 12:08 pm
Looks great Linda, I am glad I could help in the project as it is a fab idea. I just had to have the sleeping giant as you can actually see this from our front garden although we had to go up the road a bit to get the best shot. :D

My mistake, I made a spelling mistake for pic no. 3, should read fields not foelds! :sillyme:

It has been great seeing everyones pics so far, can't wait to see the rest as OJ's travels continue. :-D

Postby eggie smurf » Sun Oct 23, 2005 12:22 pm
Those pictures of Wales are just beautiful! Makes me what to go for a walk over there :)
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Bunno Smurf » Sun Oct 23, 2005 6:14 pm

My mistake, I made a spelling mistake for pic no. 3, should read fields not foelds! :sillyme:
hehe well I wasn't sure if it was a Welsh word for fields or not so thought I better leave it. I will change it now :D

Oh and I agree with Dyar....the countryside is beautiful...makes me want to move there. Is it green all year round? We went to Bridgetown yesterday and it was pretty much like that at the moment (Looks awesome) but come summer everything goes brown and looks dead.
Page 7 of 10

Login