Home of the Smurf Community

Post anything non-smurf related here.
Page 1 of 2
Postby bundleofkent » Mon Dec 05, 2005 7:56 am
had a bit of a do last week-slipped on the ice and shattered my elbow needing lots of metalwork. consequently off work, can't drive etc... boo-hoo!!

cheer me up (please)

marton :( :D

Postby Fram » Mon Dec 05, 2005 8:03 am
:carrots:
:carrots: :carrots:
:carrots: :carrots: :carrots:
:carrots: :carrots: :carrots: :carrots:
:carrots: :carrots: :carrots: :carrots: :carrots:
:carrots: :carrots: :carrots: :carrots: :carrots: :carrots:
:carrots: :carrots: :carrots: :carrots: :carrots: :carrots: :carrots:
:carrots: :carrots: :carrots: :carrots: :carrots: :carrots: :carrots: :carrots:
:carrots: :carrots: :carrots: :carrots: :carrots: :carrots: :carrots: :carrots:
:carrots: :carrots: :carrots: :carrots: :carrots: :carrots: :carrots:
:carrots: :carrots: :carrots: :carrots: :carrots: :carrots:
:carrots: :carrots: :carrots: :carrots: :carrots:
:carrots: :carrots: :carrots: :carrots:
:carrots: :carrots: :carrots:
:carrots: :carrots:
:carrots:

I hope this helps! And otherwise, a healthy offering of Smurfs and :beer: may do the trick :D
:sheep: Bored of normality, why not go smurf? :sheep:

Postby Gerda » Mon Dec 05, 2005 8:49 am
OUCH.. sounds painfull. Wish you all the best and a speedy recovery. At least you are still able to pop into the forum. And best of all you can now search ebay till your little hearts content...

gerda
happily smurfing along

Postby Syd Smurf » Mon Dec 05, 2005 8:54 am
Oh no Martin..... :shock:

Sorry to hear about the acsydent and that it didn't happen when you were even doing something fun like :beer:

I hope you feel better soon and if you are feeling down then just go and have another look at your red Angry smurf and think how much we (i.e. rest of the world) would all want one....I know that would make me feel pretty good. :)

Postby Guest » Mon Dec 05, 2005 9:20 am
Oh dear Martin, there must be nothing worse. At least we get something out of it because hopefully we will see more of you on here! :cheers:

What you need is a nice Nurse Smurfette to take your mind off things! :) :)

Postby Little lucie @ Simon » Mon Dec 05, 2005 11:25 am
Hi Martin

Hope you feel better soon , i know how you feel . it was my first day back at work today from my 2 week lay up . hope you don't get to bored while you are laid up

:D Ta Ta 4 now Simon

Postby Rachel » Mon Dec 05, 2005 11:54 am
Hi Martin, sorry to hear about your accident, sounds nasty. :hug:

Wishing you a speedy recovery and hopefully it will give you a little relaxation time smurfing on the web. :D
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby SA Smurfette » Mon Dec 05, 2005 5:25 pm
That sounds nasty Martin :???:

Hope you recover soon :D

Take it easy !

Raelene
:winks: Raelene :yes:

Check out my smurfy site
www.raeslittleblueguys.com

Postby SMURFYSTEVE1 » Mon Dec 05, 2005 6:22 pm
Hi martin sounds very painfull indeed :( :shock: I hope you soon recover and get well soon . :D
Smurfy regards, Steve. :D

Postby Bunno Smurf » Mon Dec 05, 2005 6:23 pm
Hi Martin,

Oh you poor thing. Here's a christmas joke to cheer you up...though I think it may actually just make you groan even more :?

What kind of people are scared of Santa? :xmas2:

CLAUStraphobics
:star: LINDA :star:

Postby Syd Smurf » Mon Dec 05, 2005 7:19 pm
What kind of people are scared of Santa? :xmas2:

CLAUStraphobics
Ho-ho 8-)

Postby aussiesmurfer » Mon Dec 05, 2005 7:21 pm
Get Well Soon!

:hiya:

Trish

Postby Syd Smurf » Mon Dec 05, 2005 7:25 pm
Get Well Soon!
I have a spare one Martin if you need it :)

Postby bundleofkent » Tue Dec 06, 2005 5:48 am
thanks guys and girls i feel better already-i knew i could count on you. to make things a little sweeter i am getting a crimbo present early sometime this week- 1. genuine karamalz, 2.brown sled, 3. green iron golfer(muster), 4. field hockey red/blue. Also a couple of weird coloured fram and tennis smurfs. will post pics when i get them

martin :cheers:

Postby Tojo » Tue Dec 06, 2005 7:22 am
Just read this Martin. Hope your elbow mends soon & that everything works out ok. Those early xmas pressies sound great :D
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby Guest » Tue Dec 06, 2005 8:13 am
Hello Martin ! sorry to hear of your misfortune ! hope you are better soon !

:D

If you are still in Liverpool and need cheering up, go and sit in the city centre and watch the world go by ! plenty of idiots around there who will keep you entertained with their addiction of trying to annoy anybody and everybody around them ! fun to watch, especially the young girls caked in make up, sagging school, smoking a ciggie and spitting on the floor ! makes you glad you are who you are ! LOL ! its pathetic to watch !

Liverpool is supposed to be a friendly city.....yeah...whatever !

:-D :beer:

Postby Little lucie @ Simon » Tue Dec 06, 2005 3:31 pm
Hiya Martin, hope your resting up and you get well soon. Becareful not to strain your arm/elbow with too much ebay bidding :-D Lucie

Postby Syd Smurf » Tue Dec 06, 2005 8:24 pm
They sound like great smurfs you are getting Martin....are you saying that if I shatter my elbow then maybe I could get some of these sent to me too?

Dyar

PS - Does it have to be mine as my son's elbow is smaller and would be easier to break than mine?.....plus, if I shattered my elbow then he would be so upset if I couldn't pick him up so I am only really thinking of his feelings.....I'm a great Dad afterall :D

Postby eggie smurf » Tue Dec 06, 2005 10:52 pm
PS - Does it have to be mine as my son's elbow is smaller and would be easier to break than mine?.....
Oh Drewwwwwwwwwwww :eek: :redcard:
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Syd Smurf » Tue Dec 06, 2005 11:20 pm
Honestly Stace...do you really think I would break my son's arm?....You should know by now that Mrs Dyar would stop me way before I got the chance.
Page 1 of 2

Login