Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 1 of 1
Postby samismurf » Sun May 14, 2006 6:42 pm
my uncle called me today saying sam iv'e got something for you...so I took my car and went there and when I arrived I was so surprise to see this....a vintage smurf milk bottle...I couldnt believe in it..I never saw one of those before so is it rare, does it have some value ... so hope youll no someting about this coz im confused...I looked on the internet and couldnt find a picture or info on this .. so here is the picture its 27 cm high
sam the deal finder :sherlock:

Postby samismurf » Sun May 14, 2006 6:44 pm
oh and its written PEYO tm 81-82

Postby SA Smurfette » Sun May 14, 2006 7:29 pm
That is so cute :D

I've never seen one before, sorry I can't help you with it's value.
:winks: Raelene :yes:

Check out my smurfy site
www.raeslittleblueguys.com

Postby Tojo » Sun May 14, 2006 7:35 pm
That's a really nice bottle & looks to be in good condition too. I like the designs on it. I have absolutely no information about it though. Maybe someone here has seen one before though.
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby Guest » Mon May 15, 2006 2:31 am
That is lovely, I've never seen one of those before. :-D

Postby Syd Smurf » Mon May 15, 2006 6:01 am
Hi there Sami

That is a really nice Bottle you have there. I haven't seen it before either but whether it's valuable or not I can assure you it's a really nice item to have and can't be that common if most of us haven't seen one before.

Well worth the drive me thinks :cheers:

Dyar

Postby attombomb7 » Mon May 15, 2006 6:55 am
hi!

what a great looking item! that uncle is wonderful for giving you this!

I also have not seen this item before! its wonderful!
Image Attom

--

CHECK out my new website
Hogatha's Fake and licenced Smurfs collection

http://mennoblue.net/
(my fake smurf collection ):)

Postby Gerda » Mon May 15, 2006 10:28 am
Those are really nice. I toohave never seen one before. super find in my opinion!!

gerda
happily smurfing along

Postby Little lucie @ Simon » Mon May 15, 2006 12:35 pm
How very nice and unusual. I echo the " Ive never seen one before either". How nice of your uncle to give you this. Wouldnt it be great to find milk on your doorstep in these kind of milk bottles ! Lucie :D

Postby XoioX2000 » Mon May 15, 2006 1:30 pm
Wow! that is SO cool!!!! 8) 8)

The quality of the drawings on it is execptional... and in my eyes the fact that the King Smurf guard is drawn in the same way as in the comic (without the hard hat like on the PVC figure commonly referred to as the Roman Guard). That detail in itself is fantastic! I love it!

I 've no idea how much it's worth but it should take a proud place in any collection!

Thanks for showing us that! :D

Is the bottle itself in plastic, ceramic or glass?

Cheers,

David
:dragon: I like the smell of Napalm, first thing in the morning...:dragon:
Check out The Dragon's Cave

Postby samismurf » Mon May 15, 2006 3:33 pm
this is a glass bottle like in the old day .... I asked some history teacher in my school and its value is over 500$ it was released for a special purpose i dont no what but it was something 'special' wellll 2000 and minus were released of them( not sure of the number but near)

Postby samismurf » Wed Apr 04, 2007 5:17 pm
So does anybody has any info on this bottle after all this time?? :)

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Thu Apr 05, 2007 2:33 am
What a very cute milk bottle, Sami!!! :D I'm afraid, but I have not seen anything like this before. As for the value of that item, I have to say that your history teacher might have been wrong. There are many older milk bottles from the 19th to the 1960's to be sold for 50- 200 Euro per piece, depending on the age. If the bottle was produced for a special advertising I would not rate it more than 100 Euro, given the information that it was released in the early 1980's. Sorry, but since my friend has bought a couple of old Swedish milk bottles at auctions, I have to correct your teacher. :)

Postby samismurf » Thu Apr 05, 2007 6:03 am
thank you ritter_Schlumpfenherz for the information. My teacher was a bit excessive I think :)

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Thu Apr 05, 2007 6:10 am
You're very much welcome Sami!!!

Btw. just call me Dominique. ;)

Postby Rachel » Thu Apr 05, 2007 2:00 pm
Hi Sami, I must have missed this thread when it was posted originally but I did come across it when I was sorting the pics out. :D

It is indeed a very nice and different item to own. :-D
I really have no idea how much it would be worth. I suppose it all depends on how much someone is willing to pay for it at any one time. :-?
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby paolo » Sat Apr 14, 2007 3:45 am
I really like those bottles!
Page 1 of 1

Login