Home of the Smurf Community

Post anything non-smurf related here.
Page 1 of 1
Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Tue Aug 22, 2006 3:59 am
Hi, I just wanted to greet you from sunny Nice.
I found a shop selling here smurfs and comics yesterday. I bought the Peyo biography there too. However the first fleamarket as well as my first visit to Trocadero turned out without any success. How are you doing?

Postby XoioX2000 » Tue Aug 22, 2006 5:43 am
Aaaah! The weather must be very good in Nice right now!!!!!!

I'd love to be there!!!

When you get a minute, when you get back home, could you post a pic of the cover for that peyo biography please? I'd love to see it!!! :):):)
:dragon: I like the smell of Napalm, first thing in the morning...:dragon:
Check out The Dragon's Cave

Postby Guest » Tue Aug 22, 2006 6:13 am
I thought Jocelyn was somewhere near Nice? Or did I dream it? Joss you remember that picture of that beautiful smurfer on the forum? I think she is closer than you think! :) :) :)

Postby eggie smurf » Tue Aug 22, 2006 8:30 am
Hi Dominique! Hope you find more smurfs - the biography sounds like an excellent find. How long will you be in Nice?
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Rachel » Tue Aug 22, 2006 4:14 pm
Hi Dominique, great to hear from you, I hope you are enjoying your holiday. :vacation:

The Peyo books sounds fabulous and to find a shop selling smurfs is wonderful news. :cheers:
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby attombomb7 » Tue Aug 22, 2006 6:39 pm
hi Dominique!

sounds like you are having a nice time!

finding smurfs too! is a bonus
Image Attom

--

CHECK out my new website
Hogatha's Fake and licenced Smurfs collection

http://mennoblue.net/
(my fake smurf collection ):)

Postby Syd Smurf » Tue Aug 22, 2006 9:38 pm
Brave Sir Knight Dominique

How great of you to pop in and say hi. That book sounds excellent and I have been wondering if there is an English version so Dyars can read it too.....I figure it would take a lot longer than the DSK to translate. :eek:

Hope you enjoy the rest of your trip :D

Dyar

Postby Jocelyn » Wed Aug 23, 2006 7:16 am
Hello all, yes i live in Antibes it's near Nice and the sun is shining :sun:
Dominique, where did you find this smurf shop ???
Is it in the shopping centre Cap 3000 ???

Jocelyn

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Thu Aug 24, 2006 6:20 am
Hi Dominique! Hope you find more smurfs - the biography sounds like an excellent find. How long will you be in Nice?
I will be staying in Nice until September 3rd. But I went to Monaco just yesterday and I am also heading to Antibes. :)

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Thu Aug 24, 2006 6:22 am
Brave Sir Knight Dominique

How great of you to pop in and say hi. That book sounds excellent and I have been wondering if there is an English version so Dyars can read it too.....I figure it would take a lot longer than the DSK to translate. :eek:

Hope you enjoy the rest of your trip :D

Dyar
Hi Dyar,
this book is really thick (about 190 pages) and even the smurf chapter alone is about 80 pages... .:) I wish I could translate it as fast as possible.:)

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Thu Aug 24, 2006 6:25 am

Jocelyn
No, this shop is not placed in Cap 3000. It is called albums.fr and you can find it easily in the Nice centre (just turn right from Jean Medecin) and they are selling many comics and mangas. However I also found those tiny iron smurfs, but they were expensive (30 Euros and more). New PVC smurfs cost 5 Euro each.

Postby Jocelyn » Fri Aug 25, 2006 5:48 am
Ok thank you for informations :-D

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Fri Aug 25, 2006 5:51 am
Pas de probleme. Now Joss, are you also going to the fleamarket in Antibes tomorrow? :)

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Fri Aug 25, 2006 6:39 am

Jocelyn
No, this shop is not placed in Cap 3000. It is called album.fr and you can find it easily in the Nice centre (just turn right from Jean Medecin) and they are selling many comics and mangas. However I also found those tiny iron smurfs, but they were expensive (30 Euros and more). New PVC smurfs cost 5 Euro each.
Btw. Here is a link to the shop. :)
http://www.album.fr/librairies/librairi ... m-nice.htm
Page 1 of 1

Login