Home of the Smurf Community

Post anything non-smurf related here.
Page 1 of 2
Postby samismurf » Sun Nov 05, 2006 3:09 pm
about 1 hour ago, i was skateboarding and i did a bad moves(shouldnt have tried this trick :banghead: and my ankle break, so im now walking with crutches and im no goood at alll. you cant imagine the pain im suffering :twisted: , wowo i wanna die, illl spend alot of time on the forum and on my computer for the next few months :???: wellll any ideas for what i could do during the next 2 months? if it ever happens to you tell me about it, i wanna know how you felt
sam the deal finder :sherlock:

Postby naish510 » Sun Nov 05, 2006 3:13 pm
Hi Sam, i'm sorry for you, hope you will not have a lot of pain !!! :eek:
Take care of yourself and rest a lot !!! Maybe you can be the reporter and search the whole day for nice auctions on ebay !!! :)

Postby Pitufo » Sun Nov 05, 2006 3:24 pm
Hi, Sam!!!!!!!!!!!!Let´s hope your ankle is ok soon!!!!!!!!

And about what to do...
Maybe you can be the reporter and search the whole day for nice auctions on ebay !!!
I´m 100 %.....It´s the best you can do for all your smurfy friends :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
JOAQUÍN

Postby Rachel » Sun Nov 05, 2006 3:25 pm
Oh dear, I am sorry to hear you bad news Sami. :hug:

I know how painful a broken ankle is as I did it my self many years ago. The problem is your ankle will always being a bit weaker now, I often twist mine and it hurts like hell.

A couple of months smurfing on the internet should help a little I think. :-D
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby steveparkes » Sun Nov 05, 2006 3:26 pm
Get better soon Sami..sorry to hear of your ankle..I'm sitting here typing 1 handed..I burned my fingers in the oven..6 hours later and it still hurts :(
Long, long ago, deep in the forest, there was a hidden village where tiny creatures lived. They called themselves the Smurfs. They were good.

http://www.nationalfriends.co.uk

Postby SMURFYSTEVE1 » Sun Nov 05, 2006 3:30 pm
Oh dear I hope it gets better soon for you and yes a lot of time smurfing online is whats highly reccomended by nine out of ten doctors, the tenth being a snork collector....... :-D

Kimmy knows what it is like to do that and as Rach says it will be very weak now it has occured. Kimmy has a lot of trouble in the cold weather with hers :(
Funny thing is she still manages to kick me up the bum though :eek:

Smurfy regards
Steve :D

Postby SMURFYSTEVE1 » Sun Nov 05, 2006 3:32 pm
Get better soon Sami..sorry to hear of your ankle..I'm sitting here typing 1 handed..I burned my fingers in the oven..6 hours later and it still hurts :(
Oh no Steve, all the smurfers are paying for their smurf buying now....... :shock:

What next Graham gets his tutu caught in the lift doors at woolworths..... :) :)

Smurfy regards

Postby steveparkes » Sun Nov 05, 2006 3:33 pm
:haha:
Long, long ago, deep in the forest, there was a hidden village where tiny creatures lived. They called themselves the Smurfs. They were good.

Postby Guest » Sun Nov 05, 2006 3:38 pm
I hope you are up and about as soon as possible Samismurf, it must be awful for you, buying some smurfies may help :D

Steve, i'll stay away from Woolies, for sure ! :) :)

:-D :beer:

Postby samismurf » Sun Nov 05, 2006 3:42 pm
i wont work during this time because my job uses my legs alot so i wont do any cash and wont be able to buy smurfs :banghead:

Postby Guest » Sun Nov 05, 2006 3:43 pm
Oh no Samismurf, where do you work ? :-?

Postby samismurf » Sun Nov 05, 2006 3:47 pm
i work in a meat factory(olymel) and i have to use my leg alot because i work in the cleaning part, walk alot to go in each part of the factory to get the things to clean them :banghead:

Postby Guest » Sun Nov 05, 2006 3:51 pm
Ok, i see, well i hope we can entertain you here, to make your stay off work a bit more bearable ! :D

Postby SMURFYSTEVE1 » Sun Nov 05, 2006 4:03 pm
Ok, i see, well i hope we can entertain you here, to make your stay off work a bit more bearable ! :D

Yes Mr Beers has very kindly offered to give you first viewing of his rendidtion of "The Sugar Plum Smurfy" accompanied by Rach on her impressive Cello.........Enjoy :) :) :)
:twirl: :twirl: :twirl: :twirl: :twirl: :twirl: :twirl: :twirl: :twirl:

Smurfy regards

Postby steveparkes » Sun Nov 05, 2006 4:10 pm
:haha:

Postby Tojo » Sun Nov 05, 2006 4:16 pm
ouch that's seriously bad news not having money to buy smurfs. And breaking your ankle is bad news too, not as bad as not being able to buy the smurfs though :) Only joking. I hope your ankle mends quickly so that you can get about again soon. :D
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby samismurf » Sun Nov 05, 2006 4:23 pm
i can not work but i can still sell things on ebay so i make cash to buy smurf at a ridiculous price :D (christmas wreath smurf heyhey)

Postby Smurfysmurf » Sun Nov 05, 2006 8:21 pm
Oh Sami,
I am so sorry to hear that...It must be hard to be without work especially now with Christmas coming up....

:( :(

I hope the pain will go away soon though, and I hope you will get to spend a lot of time on the forum in the coming months and enjoy it a little bit... :hug:
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/
===============================

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby SA Smurfette » Sun Nov 05, 2006 8:33 pm
Hi Sami, sorry to hear about your ankle :eek:
I hope it's not too painful for you :hug:

I think to keep yourself busy you should come on here all the time so you have company and search ebay for all the cool auctions :)

Take it easy :D
:winks: Raelene :yes:

Check out my smurfy site
www.raeslittleblueguys.com

Postby Syd Smurf » Sun Nov 05, 2006 8:37 pm
Hi Sami

First of all...OUCH :eek:

I figure that breaking an ankle is really painful and then after that it's just a pain in the a ....er ankle I guess.

How long will it take to heal?

I know the ankle will make things difficult to get around and I hope you make a rapid recovery. :D

Take care

Dyar
Page 1 of 2

Login