Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 1 of 4
Postby oli Smurf » Tue Jan 02, 2007 8:19 pm
Hi everyone!!!

I live in NY and I came across this forum while I was looking for Pixi Smurfs to buy. Actually I got the 2005 classic smurf set for Christmas and while I was looking around the flickr website I came across "THE" Smurf Pixi set pic. I was absolutely hooked! I started to look all over the web and came across this great site. Anyway, I've joined and glad to add Smurfs to my 80's toy collection so...you'll see me around these boards pretty often :D

Can anyone post pics of their Pixi collection. I'm interested in seeing what yours look like and if anyone has any advice I'd greatly appreciate it. So far I've ordered the 3 pc Gargamel set, Pappa Smurf, Harmony Smurf, the stork cottage and the farmers cottage. I'll be sure to add more :)

Postby eggie smurf » Tue Jan 02, 2007 8:30 pm
:welcome: Oli!
Quite a few of us also love the Pixi set - glad to see you've found our little corner of the world. Hope you enjoy it here :cheers:
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby oli Smurf » Tue Jan 02, 2007 9:45 pm
Hi eggie smurf. I read on the forum that you started a nice set. Any advice on em? I read some have bad paint jobs but given their size I guess I can over look it.

Postby Smurfysmurf » Wed Jan 03, 2007 12:09 am
Welcome to the forum Oli smurf :cheers: :cheers:

I am sure you will find lots of nice information here, and Stace is one of the best persons on helping you with the pixies... :D
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/
===============================

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Syd Smurf » Wed Jan 03, 2007 12:15 am
Welcome Oli

Nice to see you join us here :D

Dyar

Postby SA Smurfette » Wed Jan 03, 2007 2:08 am
:welcome: Oli
:winks: Raelene :yes:

Check out my smurfy site
www.raeslittleblueguys.com

Postby Michelle » Wed Jan 03, 2007 4:33 am
Hi Oli, Welcome on smurfboard.

There are some smurfs from the pixi who aren't that well painted but this is normal I think. It's all handpainted and handmade. They are very small as you know. It'wouldn't be a job for me.

If you want some we have a little stock of them.

Michelle

Postby steveparkes » Wed Jan 03, 2007 4:45 am
Hi Oli welcome to the forum :welcome: I'm afraid I can't help you with photos of my pixis..I don't have any.....YET :)
Long, long ago, deep in the forest, there was a hidden village where tiny creatures lived. They called themselves the Smurfs. They were good.

http://www.nationalfriends.co.uk

Postby naish510 » Wed Jan 03, 2007 5:35 am
Hello , i have a picture of the complete mini pixi village !!!

Postby Rachel » Wed Jan 03, 2007 6:33 am
Hi Oli, welcome aboard. :welcome:

I have only very recently been lucky enough to start my Pixi Village but I do already love these little guys and the wonderful houses and sets and really hope to get some more to help my village grow. :-D

Wonderful pics Christy, Thanks for sharing them with us. :adore: :clap2:
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby Guest » Wed Jan 03, 2007 7:00 am
Great pics Christy, it looks awesome, im glad you have it all now :D

:-D :beer:

Postby Syd Smurf » Wed Jan 03, 2007 8:33 am
Ahh...the dambord :) :) :)

Excellent pics Christy and congratulations on completing the set recently....that is quite an achievement.

I know exactly where the village sits in your room :) :) :) .....it's in the "very nice smurfs" cabinet :) :)

Dyar

Postby Gerda » Wed Jan 03, 2007 8:42 am
Welcome Oli,

Great pixi set Christy.. May I ask how big the base is? Oh and how many sets are there in a complete set?

gerda
happily smurfing along
Postby smurfwish » Wed Jan 03, 2007 9:33 am
Hi Oli and :welcome: I am looking forward to seeing pictures of your smurfs.

Quite a few of us also love the Pixi set
:banghead: I've noticed the posts on these Pixis before but never seen any pixi pics ( :) ) and now I wish I never had!!!! They are so lovely I want to get them too!!!
So where does it stop....I started with some playsets, then some normals, then some supers, then some feves and now......PIXIS sound like a good idea. Maybe I shouldn't start one until I have finished the other but then again :-?

Your pictures are :D Christy.

Postby Pitufo » Wed Jan 03, 2007 9:42 am
Hi, Oli!!!!!!!!!! :welcome: to this fantastic place!!!!!!!The pixi village is really really nice...I am thinking seriously to begin to build it...Staci (eggiesmurf) wants me to collect it...She loves so much this village...Hope to see you here everyday...

PS: Christy....Lovely village!!!!!!!! :cheers:
JOAQUÍN

Postby eggie smurf » Wed Jan 03, 2007 10:08 am
Nice pics, Christy :D

Not only is it my New Year's resolution to complete this set but to get as many members here to collect them as well :smile: Now that I know you want them too, Maxine 8-) 8-) 8-)

Oli I will post some pics later tonight for you as well :cheers:
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby smurfwish » Wed Jan 03, 2007 10:18 am
Oli I will post some pics later tonight for you as well :cheers:
More pictures...I think you're on commission from the makers Stace :lol:

Postby Gerda » Wed Jan 03, 2007 10:56 am

Not only is it my New Year's resolution to complete this set but to get as many members here to collect them as well :smile:
:
You twisted my arm Staci.. 8) I added Get pixi's to my resolutions list.. I will of course let Robert know who's idea it was!! :-D :o

gerda
happily smurfing along

Postby southernyacht » Wed Jan 03, 2007 1:52 pm
Not only is it my New Year's resolution to complete this set but to get as many members here to collect them as well :smile:
.......and so another member is hooked :) These are high on my (very very) long wish list!

Are they all the same size - or did I read somewhere that the older ones are bigger/smaller :-?

Cathy x :cat:
Postby smurfwish » Wed Jan 03, 2007 2:26 pm
Just having a look on the internet and found the Pixi village for sale at 1836.20 Euros or 1750 if you pay outright. Is this a reasonable amount? :-? Not that I am about to order it as that would involve upsetting the bank manager! Was just being curious :-)
Page 1 of 4

Login