Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 1 of 1
Postby Rachel » Mon Jan 22, 2007 3:10 pm
Hi guys, I have a little question.

Does anyone else have a chef smurf which has his hand stuck to his head? :-?

I have just noticed a smurf which I thought was a double but then I noticed the slight difference. There is a chance that it is just stuck with paint but I have had a little pull and it seems pretty secure.

Mold number for this smurf is 3. :D

All my other chefs are different numbers so I can't check with them and although one other smurf has his hand quite close to his head, it isn't attached like this one.

If anyone has a chef smurf with the no. 3 mold number, please could you let me know so I can dismiss this as a mold variation and put it down to just paint. :-D
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby Guest » Mon Jan 22, 2007 3:21 pm
Mine's a number 3 mold Rachel, but his hand is definately not stuck to his ear ! :D

:-D :beer:

Postby Rachel » Mon Jan 22, 2007 3:33 pm
Thanks Graham. :thanks2:

That is what I thought but it is always better to check these things. :-D

Postby Pitufo » Mon Jan 22, 2007 3:38 pm
Hi, Rachel!!!!!!!I have mold nr 1, 1 and 4...I have not nr to check, but I would say you have found a very beautiful "mistake" (stuck and paint)...I´d prefer that you had found a new variation: a new smurf for my wanted list!!!!!! :cheers:
JOAQUÍN

Postby steveparkes » Tue Jan 23, 2007 7:42 am
Nope Rachel on my mould number 3 and 1, both hands are not stuck to his ear like yours.
Long, long ago, deep in the forest, there was a hidden village where tiny creatures lived. They called themselves the Smurfs. They were good.

http://www.nationalfriends.co.uk

Postby Rachel » Tue Jan 23, 2007 1:41 pm
Thanks for checking Steve. :-D
I´d prefer that you had found a new variation: a new smurf for my wanted list!!!!!!
:haha:

I will listen to your advice Joaquin and keep him as a very nice "mistake" smurf. :smile:

Postby Syd Smurf » Thu Jan 25, 2007 6:17 am
Sorry Rach for the late reply. I was always on the forum at work and not so much on at hoem so I couldn't check for you.

None of mine are stuck...infact the hand seems quite a long way away from the ear so this one is definately different to the normal one.

I am glad you discovered the difference before offloading him :D

Dyar

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Thu Jan 25, 2007 6:19 am
I neither have a stuck chef smurf, Rachel. :) So glad that you got one "mistake" smurf. :-D

Postby Rachel » Fri Jan 26, 2007 4:15 pm
Thanks Dyar and Dominique. :-D
None of mine are stuck...infact the hand seems quite a long way away from the ear so this one is definately different to the normal one.
This is what I thought too as most of my others are the same. One has his hand slightly closer but the rest are all like yours. Thanks for checking. :D
Page 1 of 1

Login