Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 1 of 1
Postby Guest » Sat Jan 27, 2007 10:54 am
Yesterday I received a couple of raw smurfs with markings "PVC NO TOXICO" on every single smurf.

Anybody knows a little bit more ?
Are these legally produced smurfs ?
I bought that lot in Spain so I'm right to assume they are produced in Spain ?

Postby Little lucie @ Simon » Sat Jan 27, 2007 12:02 pm
Hi Cheesy, you have won another nice lot there. I think they were Spanish in origin. I think Rach knows more about these and Im sure Naish (Christy) has alot of these . They will be able to help you more :D Lucie

Postby Rachel » Sat Jan 27, 2007 3:39 pm
Hi Cheesy, very nice smurfs indeed. :-D

I am afraid I don't recall ever seeing this marking on raws before, I have seen it on painted figures (I don't have any though :( ) but not like this.

Great to see these Cheesy, you must have been very pleased when they arrived. Did you know they had these markings before they arrived? :-D
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby naish510 » Sat Jan 27, 2007 4:22 pm
Hi Cheesy, you have won another nice lot there. I think they were Spanish in origin. I think Rach knows more about these and Im sure Naish (Christy) has alot of these . They will be able to help you more :D Lucie
Hello Lucie and Simon, why do you think i have alot of these cnt smurfs???? :-? :-? :-? :D :D :) :)
I do have a few off them, but didn't know you knew it :-? :) :D

Postby Pitufo » Sat Jan 27, 2007 6:52 pm
Hi, Cheesy!!!!!!Nice and interesting smurfs!!!!As you know I live in Spain...I never have seen these markings on smurfs but I have seen other figures with these markings, and they are made in Spain...I will have a look and let you know
JOAQUÍN

Postby Syd Smurf » Sat Jan 27, 2007 8:13 pm
I have seen these before but I don't know a lot about them. I am hoping to get at least 1 of them so I can learn a bit more about them.

Dyar

Postby Guest » Sun Jan 28, 2007 4:29 am
@Rachel
I really didn't know the marking when I bought that lot.

@pitufo
this would be very nice from you to take a closer look :beer:

But I love the colored raws so it was a "must have" for me. I thought they figures would be normal fakes but luckily not...

Postby Rachel » Sun Jan 28, 2007 4:34 am
@Rachel
I really didn't know the marking when I bought that lot.

But I love the colored raws so it was a "must have" for me. I thought they figures would be normal fakes but luckily not...
That is even better. I love nice suprises like that. :hi5:
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby Little lucie @ Simon » Sun Jan 28, 2007 4:41 am
Hello Lucie and Simon, why do you think i have alot of these cnt smurfs???? :-? :-? :-? :D :D :) :)
I do have a few off them, but didn't know you knew it :-? :) :D
We guessed you have alot as we always seem to bid on the same ones :) :) :) :) :D Was i correct? :D Lucie

Postby naish510 » Sun Jan 28, 2007 4:55 am
Hi Lucie and Simon, i have a few of them but not bought them on ebay :D
Do you have any of them???

:cheers:

Postby Little lucie @ Simon » Sun Jan 28, 2007 5:02 am
Hi, yes we have a few of these. I think last count we have 24 :D Lucie

ps, hi there christy just had a little dabble on your CNT's we don't have :beer: simon

Postby Smurfysmurf » Sun Jan 28, 2007 6:27 am
They look great..... :D :) :) :)

I hope to start with the CNTs soon,....maybe in two months from today :) :) :)
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/
===============================

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby naish510 » Sun Jan 28, 2007 4:14 pm
Hi, yes we have a few of these. I think last count we have 24 :D Lucie

ps, hi there christy just had a little dabble on your CNT's we don't have :beer: simon
Hi lucie , i saw it !!! thank you so much !!! i hope you will win it :D
Page 1 of 1

Login