Home of the Smurf Community

Post anything non-smurf related here.
Page 1 of 1
Postby Smurf-aholic » Tue Sep 19, 2006 7:24 pm
:joy: ..and I am finally getting a smurf room. Well, it will also be a guest room ( with the guest having to sign a written contract not to touch, play or handle them 8-) ).

Each of my three kids will have their own room :cheerleader2: , room for an office :pc: , a gym :pizza: , and it even has a hot tub :bath:

Now does anyone want to buy a four bedroom house ? Sorry no trades of smurfs per my husband :wink:
Postby Syd Smurf » Tue Sep 19, 2006 8:22 pm
Congratulations Gaby....that is exciting news and yay for the smurf room :D

You must be thrilled and you will have to share some pics with us once you have the smurf room ready.
room for an office :pc: , a gym :pizza: , and it even has a hot tub :bath:
Now that looks like my type of gym :D ....must be nearly lunch time

Dyar

Postby steveparkes » Tue Sep 19, 2006 11:44 pm
Oooh Gaby, good luck with your new house and more importantly smurf room :) I long for a room all for myself to put my smurfs in :D
Long, long ago, deep in the forest, there was a hidden village where tiny creatures lived. They called themselves the Smurfs. They were good.

http://www.nationalfriends.co.uk

Postby SMURFYSTEVE1 » Wed Sep 20, 2006 12:37 am
Congratulations on your new home and smurfy room. I did have my own smurfy room but now we've had Jack that will have to be his room and I don't think I could sleep at night with my collection at arms reach for him!!! :shock: :? :shock:

Smurfy regards
Steve :D

Postby Guest » Wed Sep 20, 2006 2:31 am
Your new house sounds really cool Gaby ! :D

:-D :beer:

Postby Smurfysmurf » Wed Sep 20, 2006 2:43 am
Gaby,
I am so excited for you. :cheers: .. congratulatons... when will you be able to move in??? :D
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Wed Sep 20, 2006 3:40 am
Congratulations on your new home and on your smurf room. :D

Postby Syd Smurf » Wed Sep 20, 2006 6:22 am
when will you be able to move in??? :D
Yeah Gaby....when do we move in? :)

Oh no don't faint Gaby I was only kidding. :neutral:

....is there a doctor in the forum?

Dyar

Postby SA Smurfette » Wed Sep 20, 2006 6:35 am
Congratulations Gaby :D
I bet the kids are happy about having their own rooms :-D But more importantly you have a smurf room 8)
:winks: Raelene :yes:

Check out my smurfy site
www.raeslittleblueguys.com

Postby Little lucie @ Simon » Wed Sep 20, 2006 1:20 pm
Great news Gaby, a new home. Loads of room for the Kids and most important of all .................. A smurf room :D . Ive just recently managed to persuade Simon to take his gym down and pack it away. Now we can have a smurf room too :D Lucie

Postby Rachel » Wed Sep 20, 2006 2:02 pm
Congratulations Gaby, your new house sounds lovely. You will have to post pics to show how your smurf room progresses. You must be so exicted, when are you moving? :-D

Excellent news Lucie, I know how long you have been wanting a smurf room so I can imagine how excited you must be. Good on Simon. :-D

Does this mean we will get to see pics of your collection because that would be something very very cool and something I have waited a long time for. :fingersx:
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby Smurfysmurf » Wed Sep 20, 2006 5:52 pm
....is there a doctor in the forum?

Dyar
Don't think a doctor can help you, Dyar.... :cool: :o

:) :) :) :)

Gaby,
I am with the others, Can't wait to see a picture of your house and smurf collection.. :-D
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby eggie smurf » Wed Sep 20, 2006 8:21 pm
\Don't think a doctor can help you, Dyar.... :cool: :o
:haha:
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby attombomb7 » Wed Sep 20, 2006 9:11 pm
hi Gaby!

great news you got a new Mushroom house! sounds wonderful!
Image Attom

--

CHECK out my new website
Hogatha's Fake and licenced Smurfs collection

http://mennoblue.net/
(my fake smurf collection ):)

Postby Syd Smurf » Thu Sep 21, 2006 12:53 am
Is there a Quack here on the forum then? :winks:

Dyar

Postby Pitufo » Thu Sep 21, 2006 4:11 am
Congratulations, Gaby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!A new home sounds..... :D :D :D

..and I am finally getting a smurf room. Well, it will also be a guest room ( with the guest having to sign a written contract not to touch, play or handle them ).

It´s really imporatnt this question...When friens sleep at home, they know the smurfs are "sacred" and untouchable...They can loss a hand if the try to handle one...Nowadays I am living in the country, but when I return home in October, I´m going to move my bedroom to a larger room, so my smurfs are going to sleep everyday with me, with air conditionning or calefaction, and too far from all kinds of noises...
JOAQUÍN

Postby XoioX2000 » Thu Sep 21, 2006 6:14 am
Cool Stuff Gaby!!!

Make sure to post some pics of the Smurf room when you've got sorted out! :):):)
:dragon: I like the smell of Napalm, first thing in the morning...:dragon:
Check out The Dragon's Cave

Postby Little lucie @ Simon » Thu Sep 21, 2006 12:58 pm
Congratulations Gaby, your new house sounds lovely. You will have to post pics to show how your smurf room progresses. You must be so exicted, when are you moving? :-D

Excellent news Lucie, I know how long you have been wanting a smurf room so I can imagine how excited you must be. Good on Simon. :-D

Does this mean we will get to see pics of your collection because that would be something very very cool and something I have waited a long time for. :fingersx:
Hi Rach, hopefully one day you will be able to see our collection. We are not really up on web site's and how to do one. We will have to learn. We have tons of smurfs all in boxes (hopefully) we can get them out on display soon :-D Whey hey Lucie

Postby samismurf » Thu Sep 21, 2006 1:17 pm
DREAM of every collectors the smurf rooom :-D :-D :-D :-D well congratulations for your house wish you got a great deal for it
:D
sam the deal finder :sherlock:

Postby Smurf-aholic » Thu Sep 21, 2006 5:19 pm
Our move in date is November 16th. I will make sure to post pictures of my room as soon it is up and show worthy. :lol:
Page 1 of 1

Login